xii

Christopher Brown Three Days Later

Christopher Brown
Three Days Later

Slouching down into my moms couch I focused on the game in front of me. I decided to stop by and visit her for a while. She's been on vacation and I missed this old lady.

Trey decided to stop by, mainly cause my mom said she was cooking.

"Bro, let me tell you how crazy this trip about to be." He said trying to start up a conversation. The last thing I wanted to talk about is that fucking trip.

"And I heard Michael got Sydney to come with him." He continued. "You ready bro?"

"Ma!" I yelled. "That food done yet?"

"In a minute boy!" She yelled back.

Trey laughed. "Damn you just gone ignore me like that?"

"What you even say?"

"Nigga you heard me ask about the trip."

"Ma!" I yelled again.

"What boy?!" She responded.

"Bring me some juice please."

"So you gone keep doing that? I should knock yo long head ass out nigga." Trey said.

I waved my hand at him. "Fuck you boy."

"Why you feeling salty about this trip now?"

"I'm not feeling salty I'm just tired of yo annoying ass talking about it. It's Miami nigga, it ain't St. Bart's or some exotic ass place."

"Nigga I barely talk to yo Bitch ass about this damn trip."

"All I know is both of y'all asses better watch y'all damn mouth in my house." My mom said while placing two drinks on the table then walked away.

We both stale faced her ass. Didn't she just cuss?

"Why you tripping today?" Trey asked.

"I'm not. I just don't wanna talk about Miami." I shrugged.

"But why though?"

"Because I don't nigga, damn."

"Wait a minute, this ain't got nothing to do with Mike and Syd right?"