xxiii

Sydney Michaels The Next Morning

Sydney Michaels
The Next Morning

Walking back into the bedroom, I watched as Chris laid there with his mouth wide open. Snoring the damn paint off.

He looked so adorable.

Since he put my ass straight to sleep, I got all the sleep I needed. So I got up and made breakfast.

"Baby get up." I said.

He mumbled something then rolled on his side.

"Christopher."

He still didn't budge.

I wanted to just let him sleep but who wants to eat cold food. Breakfast at that. If you put your pancakes in the microwave and heat them up and eat them you are the worst. Pancakes are only good when they are fresh.

Anyways, grabbing a piece of paper off the dresser, I twisted the tip then went to hover over him. "Chriiiiis." I said but loud enough to hear. Pressing my lips together to suppress my laugh I put the paper tip in his ear.

His hand smacked his ear. Jumping back I covered my mouth to hide my laugh. He started snoring again so I did it again. He hit himself twice looking crazy as hell, causing me to fold over laughing. But that didn't wake him up so I went to stick the paper in his ear one more time, only for his arm to wrap around the back of my neck and he put my face next to his ass and let out the worst smelling fart I've ever smelt!

"Oh my fucking goooooosh!" I yelled.

"Why you wanna play with me Sydney?"

"I can't breeeeathe, it smells so damn bad."

"Why you messing with me in my sleep huh? Daddy just trying to get some rest but you wanna play."

"You smell horrible....I need some fresh air. Let me go please." I was literally on the verge of tears.

"Tell Daddy you sorry for messing with me."

"I'm sorry, just let me go so I can breathe."

He laughed while letting me go. I fell back on the bed trying to catch my breath. "What the fuck did you eat? Nobody should smell that bad."

"It wasn't that bad. Chill girl."

"That was horrible! Funky ass."

"Well you shouldn't have been messing with me and that wouldn't have happened."

I flicked him off.