xlvi

-❤️-

"Is this bitch recording?" Chris said into the camera as he spoke to instagram live. Due to his extremely successful clothing line, he became pretty popular. 3.4million followers and counting on instagram. Not only did the clothes attract people but his good looks had women at his feet. "Oh yeah, it's recording. Wassup yall, where everybody at? I know it's early." He stared at the screen watching the views pour in. "Wassup, damn it's a lot of y'all in here. Y'all ain't got no jobs or nothing, Fuck y'all doing up so early on instagram?" He laughed. "Sike naw, only reason I decided to jump on live this beautiful morning is, because today is a very important day for me and Syd. For those of you who don't know, Sydney is my fiancé. But um, some people know and some don't, but we're having a baby and our parents are throwing us a gender reveal." Chris rolled over to Sydney. "Baby." He said disturbing her slumber.

"Hm?" She answered barely awake.

"Cover ya titties, I'm about to put that belly on instagram live."

"Why would you tell people my titties out?"

"As long as they don't see them, it ain't no problem."

Smacking her lips, she grabbed a throw pillow and put it in front of her. Chris placed his chin on her side and his phone in front of her. "Everybody say hello to my son or my daughter." He watched as the comments came in, most of them were congratulating the couple. "I'm excited about becoming a dad man, and I'm blessed that I get to go through this milestone in life with somebody as dope and wonderful as Sydney."

"Awww." Syd yelled out.

Chris laughed. "I thought you was still sleep?" He asked tongue kissing her side forgetting that the whole world could see. That caused Sydney to moan. "Well that's my que ladies and gentlemen, I'll probably be back later. Love y'all." He hit the end on his live and tossed his phone across the bed. Sydney turned on her back and opened her legs for Chris to get in between.

"You ready for our big day?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm so excited. I know it's a boy."

"I think it's a boy too. But if it ain't, I'll still be happy." Chris leaned down and kissed her stomach. "Everything I said on live I meant baby, I wouldn't want to do this right here with no one else." He moved down further and tongue kissed her thigh, then gently kissed her pussy lips. "I love you so much Syd." His tongue ran in between her folds.

"Mm, I love you too Daddy."

Just as things were about to go further, there was a knock on their door.

Groaning, Chris got up and Sydney covered her body. Opening the door, he expected to see one of their mothers but little Micah stood in front of him. He bent down in front of her.

"Wassup Cutie." He said.

"Hi." She nervously chewed on her nails. "Breakfast is ready."

"Ok, we'll be down in a second."

"Ok." With that she took off running down the hallway. Chris closed and locked the door. Turning around he expected to see his fiancé still lying there but she wasn't, then he heard the shower cut on. "Her fat ass must've heard breakfast." Shaking his head he walking into the bathroom. After coming out of his clothes he climbed inside with her, pulling her closer to him. "I wasn't finished with you."