xxvi

Sydney Michaels

Sydney Michaels

I laid in bed with Chris as his hands massaged my legs and we watched Seven Seconds. It's the day before my parents event and I've been having a hectic week. I've been helping out with all this last minute planning and getting things done for my move back here.

I can't believe I'm coming back home. I feel like if I go back to NY I'll become miserable like I was and long distance relationships ain't really my thing. Being up under Chris is a breath of fresh air. He's supposed to go with me and help me pack. I've been looking at places here but I still haven't found the right spot. After my parents dinner my step dad is going to help me get everything together to start my own styling company.

Soooo many good things are about go on. This is what happens when you let go of burdens, your life becomes so much better.

I'm genuinely happy.

"What you over there thinking about?" Chris asked tickling the bottom of my foot.

I chuckled and looked at him. "Nothing, I'm just watching tv."

"You sure? You quiet as hell, I'm used to you running that trap."

"Whatever." I tossed a pillow at him.

"You know I never told you the night of your dinner how nervous I was about everything. I thought after tomorrow night me and you would probably never see each other again. Hearing you say that you're moving back here had me excited as hell."

"Aww." I straddled him. "Leaving you was going to be hard as hell, the last thing I wanted to do was give up on something so good."

He smiled then bit down on his lip. "I know it's been a month but I'm really really feeling you, it's crazy. You wanna know how I knew it was something about you?"

"How?"

"I saw that you never signed that 10,000 dollar check you gave me and I didn't cuss yo ass out about it."

I bursted out laughing. "I forgot all about that! I didn't think you would even recognize."

"You think I don't double check shit like that? I don't play about my money."

"Aye I don't give up 10,000 dollars freely. I had to make sure that you knew what the hell you was doing."

"And how am I doing?" He grabbed my ass and kissed my jaw bone then my neck.