l

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

Day 22 with no sex and I've never been more aggravated in my life. While Syd walking around like ain't nothing wrong, I'm ready to fight every motherfucka that cross my path. I've cussed out everybody at work, this nigga at the grocery store got cussed out just because he said excuse me to my fiancé. I gotta get some pussy before I catch a fucking case.

Walking into the house after work, I dropped my bags by the door then hung my keys on the hook.

The smell of food ran up my nose so I headed into the kitchen. Sydney was at the counter eating while dinner cooked behind her. I walked up to her placing my hand on her growing belly. "Hey baby."

"Hi honey." She kissed my lips.

"What's for dinner?"

"Beef and broccoli."

I nodded.

"So Della told me about you spazzing on everybody today for no reason." Sydney said.

Exhaling I moved over to the refrigerator to find something to drink. "I had a reason, they all stupid."

"You've been spazzing on everybody lately, what's going on with you?"

"Man you know what's wrong with me. You and this 30 day bullshit."

"Me not having Sex with you doesn't give you a right to go around going off on people for no reason Chris."

"Whatever."

"You're just proving me right."

"Like I said whatever. A nigga got needs, you expect me to just sail through 30 days of no Sex like it ain't shit."

"I know you have needs but you would think you'd try not to act like an asshole knowing that we're doing that to help our relationship Chris."

"Not having Sex with me isn't going to help nothing, it'll actually make shit worse."

Her eyebrows furrowed before she faced me. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said, you ain't no dummy so read between the fucking lines."

"Are you saying that you're going to cheat?"

"Im going to get in the shower." I started walking towards the stairs but she came and blocked me.

"Nah bruh, you ain't doing shit."