v

Christopher Brown

Christopher Brown

Sitting at my desk, I looked over my inquiries. It was over 50 of them. A couple were from women that I previously worked with. I usually don't take those because they're always up to some slick shit.

A message popped up on my screen from my secretary that my 4 o'clock was here. I let her know that I'll be up in just a second. I got up and went to my mirror to make sure I was decent then I headed to the front. I stuck my hands down in my pockets as I approached the front desk.

A short caramel skin chick stood there. She glanced around the place, I could tell she was nervous. I cleared my throat and she turned to face me.

It was the girl from the mall.

"Chris." I held my hand out.

"Sydney." She lightly grabbed it and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, you wanna go to my office and talk?"

"Uhh sure."

I motioned for her to follow me. When we got in there she just stood up. I laughed at how timid she was. I see she's going to be a tough one. "You can sit down Sydney."

She took a seat in front of my desk, then took off her glasses and put them in her purse. I like the way that she dresses.

"You're the guy from the mall." She said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I saved you from dude with the rusted grill."

She chuckled. "Yeah you did." Her fingers went through her hair. "So how does this work?"

"Well tell me why do you need my services."

"Well I got out of a crazy relationship a while back and since then I haven't really been open to dating again and my older sister for some odd reason likes to throw my misery in my face. Well yesterday my best friend told everyone that I have a boyfriend to get them off my back I guess now everybody wants to meet this boyfriend that I don't have and that's why I'm here."

"You wanna Tell me what happened in your last relationship?"

"Honestly no."

"That bad?"

She nodded while pushing her hair behind ear, then she looked up at me. I can't lie this girl is beautiful.

"Well I offer two packages. The first one is for me to just show up at one event and impress whoever you need me to then that's it. The second package is me being a full time boyfriend for however long you need me. I'm guessing you need the second package."