lxix

Wanted to wait and post this but I couldn't, enjoy. 🤗

Omniscient
5 Years Later

Christopher sat up in bed and stretched before standing up. His body was sore from being kicked and hit by his sleeping children that laid in between him and his wife. Ace was now 5 and their little girl Ava was 4. Chris was very excited when they found out they were having a girl. Ava and her father are inseparable.

Today was the first day of kindergarten for Ace and Preschool for Ava.

Tonight was also big for their parents. It was the grand opening of their first store. Nothing but black pyramid. After a few successful lines together Chris made Sydney the co-owner of his company. She sold her styling firm to Ev because she didn't want to carry both loads.

Ever since they partnered up, more money has flowed in and now they can finally sell their clothes without the middle man (other stores).

Walking into the bathroom Chris grabbed some clothes for the day then went and brushed his teeth and washed his face. After that he jumped in the shower. As the water ran over his head he felt arms wrap around him. He smiled as he turned to face his wife.

"Good morning baby." He said before they shared a kiss.

"Good morning."

"I didn't think you'd be up so soon. The kids had you up all night."

"I know but this might be the only alone time that I get with you." Her hand ran down to his dick, giving it a squeeze. Chris bit down on his lip before picking Sydney up. Her arms wrapped around his neck as they started kissing each other, his tongue slipping in her mouth.

The couple barely gets a second to themselves with their children always running around. They have date nights whenever the kids go visit their grandparents but the minute they get home, they fall fast asleep as soon their heads hit a pillow.

Sex is always wanted but it's good to know that it isn't what their relationship is based off. Just being in each other's presence is good enough.

Sometimes.

Chris lifted his wife up a little more then slid her down on him. Sydney's nail dug into his shoulder as he filled her up. Since sex isn't frequent it's like she has to get adjusted to his size over and over again.

He moved her up and down at a fast pace. Sydney bit down on her lip to suppress her moans. Knowing that if she let them out, their kids would be busting through the bathroom door.

"Fuck, I've missed this." Chris groaned in her ear.

Sydney managed to thrust back at him. "Oooh baby." She quietly moaned. "This feels so good."

His hands gripped her ass while her muscles tightened around him. His lips attacked her neck, sucking on her skin, leaving his mark on her.

Walking over to the seat Chris sat down. With both legs firmly on each side of her husband Sydney began bouncing. The feeling was so good that she could no longer keep quiet.

"Oh FUCK!" She cried out.

Leaning forward Chris wrapped his lips around her nipple. Her nails clawed his back as her climax grew nearer and nearer.