20) Fantasia

3rd POV

Lucy defeated Bickslow. Erza took down Evergreen and Mirajane accepted her magic and took care of Freed. Which leaves Laxus for Natsu and Gajeel to defeat. Mystogan made an attempt with Erza, but Natsu and Gajeel's stubbornness earned them the chance to fight Laxus in the end. Dragon Slayer vs Dragon Slayer, until Laxus used one of the Three Great Fairy Magic, Fairy Law. But luck were on Fairy Tail's side, as Freed made a rune barrier to keep the Fairy Law within the church and no further. All the Fairy Tail members that could still use magic, worked together to destroy the ring of Thunder Palace lacrimas. Natsu ends it all by defeating Laxus with one mighty punch.

''Thanks for helping, Galexia and the 15 gates.'' Thanked Erza to the levitating girl and the spirits. ''Without you, couldn't the city's buildings get back to normal or heal our comrades. Fairy Tail is thanking you.''

''All for my host friends and family. But I must warn you. One day, a great evil will come for her powers and her life. The spirits have already lost one host, help them to protect this one.'' Warned Galexia and look at the guild, whose future is bright. Her words caught the guilds attention in a worrying way.

''What evil is coming and how do we stop it?'' Ask Lucy. Galexia sighed sadden, but answered anyway.

''I can't tell, but.'' Galexia lifts her hands and writes something in the air.

Only blood and love can boost a power. The aura wings comes like a flower. Be united and one, just what happened once.

''What is that suppose to mean?'' Ask Wakaba confused at the words, while Levy quickly write it down.

''You find out eventually. Take care of (Y/N) for me.'' Says Galexia and closes her eyes, as the spirits return to their realm. After a moment of silence, opens (Y/N) her eyes again, but this time, are they (E/C) again.

''Huh? What happened and why am I in the air?'' Ask (Y/N), looking around and panic a little, trying to find a way down. Elfman steps up and helps (Y/N) down and into his arms.

(Y/N) POV

I don't remember much of what happened after using the spell. The guild said I went to sleep because I use so much magic. I also heard what happened to Natsu and Gajeel, who are covered in bandages. Laxus came by to have a talk with grandpa, but after that, he just walked away. He is leaving the guild.

''What is going to happen to Laxus?'' I ask and stand next to grandpa and watch Laxus walk towards the park.

''I expelled him. He won't be returning to the guild anymore. Even the Raijin tribe.'' Answer grandpa, making me sad. He can't be serious. I can understand that Laxus needs to be taught a lesson for his actions, but the other three were only following orders. They are innocent. I pull his arm, like he got some candy I want.

''Laxus made them do it, they are innocent. I understand you for expelling Laxus, but you can't do it to Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen.'' I protest. Grandpa thought for a second, and then smile brightly back to me.

''You are right. Go to the park, and inform them before they go after that fool.'' Says grandpa and walk back into the guild. I quickly nodded and took off running. Even after all this, I still love them as family. Sister and brothers to me. They were even with me on my first mission. The very first request job.

''Oh, little (Y/N)-chan. I am excited to see you at the parade.'' Says a stranger from the city. I waved at them and continue running. To the east park of Magnolia.

''Laxus, Raijin.'' I call out to them, standing in the middle of the park. The group turned to me, wondering why I want to be near them. I stop right before them and try to catch my breath. ''Laxus is still expelled, but grandpa said it is fine to keep you three, if you wish to stay. Laxus was the main person who planned all this and you three just follow orders, like the loyal friends he has, so you guys aren't expelled, but welcomed to stay in the guild.'' I explain to them. I then walk over to Laxus and hold his finger like I used to do as a toddler. ''I tried to let you stay, but my mind changed. You tried to rip my family apart, and I can't just look past that. Sorry.'' Small tears fall down my face.