21) The journalist

(Y/N) POV

I totally forgot to mention, that the Fantastia parade is actually on my birthday. They started the parade to celebrate it. We actually don't know if it is my real birthday, but it was the day I was found outside the door at the guild five years ago, or more like six now. I am 6 years old now, yay. And speaking of my big brother, who left me here for my safety, have I told grandpa that I might have seen my brother, I told him everything. He is just happy I could get a small sight of him, even though I don't know who it really is, but I might have an idea. So I won't forget his clothes. Red and look like a musketeer with that hat of his. He was the one who got my attention the most and where I got this warm feeling when I looked at him.

''(Y/N). Are you ready to get interviewed by Jason?'' Ask Mirajane, pulling me out of my thoughts and placing a cup of juice on the table.

''No I am nooot. That guy need to take some chill pill.'' I whine and lightly slam my head on the table. Mirajane giggles and sits next to me.

''You may have a point, but other than me, are you our star that represents this guild. So bite it in and answer nicely to his questions and pose like that cute little girl you are.'' Says Mirajane and hugged me, with nussle to my cheek.

''I won't be in any pictures, if my model idol won't do it with me.'' I say back and try to smirk. Mirajane can't say no to taking pictures with me.

''Of course.'' Agree Mirajane and give me a side hug. The Raijin Tribe is finally opening up to the others, but of course am I the one who can speak to them mostly. I also decided that I am simi part of their team, or more said I am allowed to go on dangerous missions under their watch. I will still go with others from the guild, from time to time, but grandpa said it is okay to go on a dangerous job, as long it is with the tribe.

''The result of the Miss Fairy Tail contest is here.'' Inform Levi out loud to the guild. I get off the chair and walk over to the paper, only to see my name next to Erza. I won first place along with Erza, yay. Lucy doesn't seem that happy, though.

''Are you alright, Lucy?'' I ask her and grab her hand. Lucy look down to me and smile sadly.

''I wanted to use the reward money to pay my rent.'' Inform Lucy and laugh a little.

''If you need it so much, then I would like to give you some money.'' I kindly offer her. Lucy shakes her head and smiles to me.

''I will remember that, but you don't have to. You also need the money.'' She said back to me.

''It's what family and friends does, right?'' I ask her innocently. Lucy chuckled and nodded to me, but walked away to sulk beside Cana. I tried to help, but if she wanna be like that, then what can I do? Maybe I should just leave her be.

''(Y/N), what do you think of this dress?'' Ask Erza, walking up behind me. I turn to look and see Erza in a fancy purple dress with red flowers on the bottom of it, and her hair is sat up in a bun.

''Looks great, Erza. Is it for the interview?'' I ask her curious. She simply nodded to me and add some white long sleeved gloves. She then walk over to stand near the entrance. I take a look around and see Gajeel have that white suit and hat on again, to be dressed up for the journalist as well. Everyone is taking this interview serious. I look down at my dress I wear everyday. Maybe I should also dress fancy too... Nah. I am good, but it would be nice to have a new hairstyle though than these high pigtails. And I know just the person to do that. ''I open there the living earth gate, Nature.''