3) New member

(Y/N) POV

I walk on my own and walk towards Fairy Tail. I simply just follow the main road, so it is fine for me to be alone. When I open one of the doors of the guild, do I meet the normal atmosphere of this guild. Everybody is laughing or talking together, like usual. I walk over to Cana, who sits at the bar drinking, and sits next to her. She is drinking her favorite red wine from a glass, which isn't quite normal. She normally drinks from the bottle or the barrels.

''Hey sweety. Wanna have a cup of juice?'' Ask Cana, noticing my present. I nodded and she get me an orange juice. I take a sip of it and look around the guild, and noticed someone isn't here yet.

''Where is Natsu and Happy?'' I ask and take another sip.

''They heard a rumor about Salamander being in a city yesterday. They are probably on their way home.'' Answer Cana honestly and take a big gulp of her wine. I was going to ask something else, like where is Laxus, but I remember he isn't always at the guild like the others, but I also got interrupted by Natsu kicking the door wide open with an angry face, shouting they are back. I giggle at that action and then notice a blond girl walking behind him, smiling brightly, probably a fan of the guild and is seeing Fairy Tail in all its glory. Yeah, right.

''You little... You lied to me about the Salamander.'' Yell Natsu and kick the person who told him the rumor, making him fly to the other side of the room.

''Don't blame me. I only told you some rumors I happened to hear.'' Argue the guild member back angrily. I just giggled at the daily argumentation, which is soon resulting into a giant fight with one another.

''Don't tell Natsu rumors or else you get kicked in the face.'' I muttered to myself and sweet dropped. Natsu angrily throw the man, making tables and guildmates crash into each other and starts fighting with all the guild members. This is my crazy family. Which reminds me, that one of my spirits that always love fighting them. ''I open there the lightning gate, Energy.''

''A fight

''A fight. Thanks princess.'' Cheered my spirit, Energy, with a lot of, well, energy.

''Just make sure I don't get hit. I don't wanna get hurt before Water's training today.'' I said calmly. Energy nodded and jump right into the fight. I look back the blond girl and see her amazed at the fighting, or maybe by the guild, but she gets freaked out by Grey, who is only wearing his underpants, again.