The Fifth Letter.

Bert came looking for you today. He said that you owed him. I didn't know where you were, so I didn't tell him, but he said he'd be back. I'm scared. Bert scares me. I know what he's like. I know what he's capable of. You know what he's capable of, Gerard. Remember the way you two ended it?

You came back, but you didn't hold me. You didn't come near me. I don't know what to do. I want to ask you what's wrong but I can't. I just fucking can't. Gerard, please. Please help me. I'm losing you and I need you and I just want my Geebear back. I miss you.

Don't you ever think about us? When you're drinking, do you ever think about what it's doing to me? When you're out, do you ever think about how I'm feeling? When was the last time you told me you love me? When was the last time you kissed me? I can't remember, anymore.

What's happening to you?

Bert means one thing: drugs. Please don't tell me you're doing drugs again. Please. Gerard, please...

I can't lose you. I can't let you ruin yourself. I can't let you do any of this. I can't. I won't. So don't even try, because if you can do something stupid...then so can I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------