The Beginning

Hi all, it's me

I wrote this when I was in a very bad place, about four years ago, and it was my way of getting some of the thoughts out of my head. It probably wasn't the best way to go about things, but it wasn't the worst. I was sad and hurting and some of Frank in this story - if you can call it that - is a lot of me. Some of Frank's thoughts in this are some of my real-life ones. Frank was hurting because I was.

I'm in a much better place now, which is why I'm writing this. A lot of people have read this and even more are reading it every day, and I want to thank every single person that reads this. It's not an easy story to read. Obviously it's not ASOTM level, not that I've read that lol, but it's not easy to read. I can hardly read it sometimes, and I wrote it.

If you click on this story, if you fancy a sad read, if you want some feels, I just want you to be careful. Some of this may be triggering, especially if you're vulnerable or in pain. Please don't put yourself through unnecessary hurt just for some frerard, okay? I can't tell you want to do, of course, I'm not your mum, but I do care, and I don't want you to feel the same way I did.

Mental health is a tricky thing, it can fluctuate in so many different ways. Sometimes there are good days, sometimes there are bad. This book is a lot of bad days. A lot. So be careful when reading this.

Please.

And if you're affected by anything in this book, don't hesitate to message me. I'm not going to change anything in the story, because, well, I can't and I won't, but please do message me if you're going through a difficult time and you need someone to talk to. I'm thinking of setting up a saharah or something like that (is that what it's called?) so if you want to message me anonymously, you can.

This book has themes of abuse, alcohol and drug misuse, addiction, self harm and suicide. Please read with caution.

I'm here if you need me.

lottie xxx