7th

Kyle's P.O.V

We dropped off ike and he was still laughing at us. I shook Stan, but he was out cold. "Damn how hard do you have to slam your head in it though?"

I wish he could stay over more, but I don't even know if I can lift him. He's like 6'5", and I'm over here with a sad 5'4". I mean I could try, but what I'm getting at is that he's heavy as fuck and I don't feel like it.

I walked on the house quickly and got some water. I walked casually outside, and poured it all on his face. "STAN OMG I ACCIDENTALLY CRASHED INTO STARKS POND AAAAAAH" I screeched.

He sat up and then replied sleepily, "but how we were over at the park how the hell-"

He gave me an annoyed look now, realizing we were in front of my house. "Oh. I see."

He got up, then looked around. "Where's kenny?" Stan finally said.

"He jumped out of the moving car and ran away." I said shrugging. "I hope he gets ran over."

Stan chuckled lightly and got out of the car. "So, I should probably tell my mom I'm not dead." Stan said smiling. "Yea, especially with me driving." I joked.

"Im going to walk, wanna come?" Stan said, giving me a look. "Uhh. Okay I guess."

We were at his house, and to be honest I was scared to death of leaving ike home alone with all the weirdos around today. "Okay Stan, she knows your alive can we go back now?" I said nervously.

Stan was walking out of his house, looking at me with a confused expression. "Why are you so jittery." He said.

"Uhm.. I don't trust ike alone I feel like he's gonna watch porn or something." Hey, I wasn't completely lying, I've walked in on shit like that.

"Yea.. your brother is a little young to watch that.. He's like 13 right?" Stan said.

"Yea.. but wait, didn't we watch that stuff when we were like 9 though?" I said, thinking about some stuff.

"On accident, and plus our parents ruined it for us by grounding us. We literally didn't mean to." He said going on a small rant.

"I remember that." I laughed, trying to get him in a better mood. "I remember my father and mother never looked at me the same."

Honestly, saying that out loud made me a bit sad, so I let out a sigh. "Yknow what I mean?"

"That's harsh, my dad just told me everyone does it at some point." He muttered as we were now walking away from his house.

"Well.. my mom thinks I should still be innocent, but in 17? She expects me to know as much as a 6 year old." I said, losing my composure now.

"By the way," Stan said, looking over at me, "Who were you on the phone with at the park."

I stopped, and kinda shrugged. I guessed it was someone in firkle's family, but now that you say that.." I said in a quite tone.

"Who says 'it's time for you to pick up your kid, okay?" I looked down.

"I hate the people in our town, there's like a whole hotel full of pedophiles." I said shaking my head back and forth slowly.

"That's kinky." Stan said out of nowhere.

"Wait what the fuck?" I said, looking at Stan wide-eyed.

"OH did I say that loud?" He murmured, looking at me his face a pale red.

I giggled and smiled. "What's so kinky about pedophiles now?"

"I... I honestly don't know how my mind got to this but I was thinking ano it role-play." He said, looking away from me.

"Yup.. that's a little too-" I was interrupted by Stan putting his hand over my mouth.

"Look, I'm sorry but I've seen my parents doing weird shit." He said.

"It's fine. My parents do it too." I said, continuing to walk.

After a minute I said, "You think we would ever do that with whoever we get married to?"

He was silent for a second. "Honestly I don't see myself with anyone else besides yo-"

"YO KYLE." Ike was yelling at him from his room.

My face was really hot, I had to look away from Ike and Stan. "Hey.." I said.

"You ok? You seem upset." Ike said, coming downstairs and outside.

Then he looked over at Stan and I could just feel him smile. "Ok, I'll be upstairs, with headphones in, watching youtube.. not listenin-"

"OKAY I get it Ike!" I said, pushing him inside.

I walked over to him. "He's a pain in the ass sometimes." I said looking at Stan.

Stan looked relieved as if he didn't want to say anything, but hell I wasn't dropping the conversation. "So, who were you saying you would be with?" I smiled.

Honestly, he looked upset for a second, the whispered, "you.."

Feeling my face heat up, I managed to stammer a "w-what?"

"You." He said louder, "I'm sorry, I was going to say it as a-"

I hugged him real fast. "Huh? You dont?"

"I already told you I had feelings for you and your surprised?" I giggled, but mostly of happiness.

It could've been a joke, but I noticed that Stan's face was red as a tomatoe. "You just can't do that thing where you and Kenny talk about gang banging me."

"Hey, it's a future possibility." Stan said, pulling away from the hugish thing and gave me a corny smile.

"Ok, let's not." I said, giving him a playful glare.

"I love you Kyle." Stan said, unrelated to what he had just said giving me a weaker smile then the usual.

"Well, I love myself too." I said winking at him.

"God dammit Kyle." Stan said giving me a wide grin.

We both laughed and joked around for awhile until I heard a quite "Gaaaaaaaay" From across the street.

I looked to see Cartman, who was with Kenny and Butters. "Cartman they're literally just talking" Butters said.

"Yes, but look at Kyle's face." Kenny said. "I'm so proud of my boys." He said now in tears.

"Kenny your letting your inner fangirl show again." Cartman said blankly.

"BUT LOOK AT IT" he screeched.

A/N

I'm not that proud of this chapter, not enough jokes. Also I ran out of coffee half way through and the jokes died with my coffee.

R I P