24: Whats up?

I dedicated this to Aegyodevil! hehe. Love youu! wala lang. >:)

Salamat nga pala sa nag-aabang! MAGCoMMENT na lang kayo please! Kahit corny itong story na to.

Ifan niyo din pala daw si #yana09love. heheh salamat! :)

---etoo na nga, Ang hirap mag POV ni Jay. argh English kasi dapat.

Long time no update.!

*Yana*

P.s sorry sa bad words. Huhuhu, kelangan Ganun talaga siya magsalita e.

Babala: dudugo ilong KO.

---

I dont have any number of her relatives either the number of her friends.

Im calling Kris, but he didn's answer it. And so as James and Daniel.

They've got many missed calls when I open my phone as I waiting outside the cilnic of this Resort.

It's my Fault! Fck! If something ever happen to her, I might kill myself.

*No, no Dont think like that.* Im being crazy now, someones whispering in my head.

*its your fault! Its your FAULT!" The other one said.

Its like, there's a devil in the left corner of my ear, and an angel in my right corner.

"Sir, medyo po malala yung lagay niya, I think you should go to the near hospital. Were sorry sir... We'll be helping for the financial..-" The Nurse said, while giving the money.

"No, no. It's my fault. I should be the one who pay." He gets his wallet.

"Dont, Sir, so were even. Maiwan ko na po kayo. Ipapalipat na lang namin siya, nagcall na po kami ng ambulance. :)" She said then walk away.

I nodded my head.

Ill go inside her room, she's sleeping. Sleeping like a cat.

Quiet, just like a scenery you love to watch.

I want to tease her right now, I want to hug her. And I want to kiss her.

It's been 10 years, since we stop meeting each other.

I'll miss her so much.

A kid has been Inlove?

Is that possible?

Yes it was.

Because, me myself

is experiencing something like that.

"Hmm." She slightly open her eyes, and blink a second.

"Yoona? Yoona, are you okay? Im sorry, we cant go home as of now." I seated beside her bed.

It's already 7pm.

"My phone?! Where is it?! AHHCHK!" She holds her head.

"Ang sakit!" She added.

"Dont shout! Dont shout Yoona...Mommy. Is your head aching? Were going to the near hospital."

"oo nga kakasabi ko lang e! Papagalitan ako ni papa, umuwi na tayo."

She can speak up like that?

"Dont think of it, i will call him. Just give their number to me. The ambulance is coming now."

"Gaano ba to kalala? Ahh! Awch. Nakakainis ka, nakakainis!" She said while punching my arms.

It's okay, just punch me.