Humdard(A)

Drained

Completely drained and tired.

That is Neil's condition at that moment.

But then it is totally understandable because of all the action and crying he had done for almost 3 hours straight.

That is Avni and him together.

Avni has just slept off a moment ago.

It seems like her body is also reacting to all the stress it had gone through recently.

He sighed before turning his face from the Celine he had been looking at for some time now.

Avni beautiful innocent face is the first thing that he first saw as he looked downwards toward his chest.

She is sleeping so innocently and cutely on the left side of his chest.

Her ear directly to where his heart is.

Neil can vouch that she can hear his heart beats.

The thought of Avni hearing his heart beats while she sleeps gives him a very warm feeling in his heart.

Also the thought that is heart beat might be the reason why she is asleep now because it soothes her also makes him feel very warm
inside.

Lifting his right hand from his side, he used it to remove the hairs that are on her face shifting then behind her ear giving him an
unobstructed view of his wives beautiful face.

He is currently Lying on the bed in their bedroom with Avni sleeping on his chest under the sheets he had just drawn on them a few moments
ago to body their bodies.

Just looking at Avni laying as she is in him is giving him peace.

All the hurt and anguish and pain and longing and stress and distress and agony and torture and torment and misery and suffering have
suddenly just disappeared.

Having her in his arms just as he did now has made all those feelings and emotions replaced with comfort and ease.

Having her reacting again to him, to the world to everything is making him feel out of the world.

All those feelings he felt in those days that Avni has been acting lifeless, Neil never wants to experience them again in his life.

The torment he went through when Avni was in lifeless and him having nothing to do about it is something he never wants to feel again.

She was lifeless, in turn making him also almost lifeless.

Neil sighed as he hugged Avni closer to him in the process making his body feel every inch of hers.

On a normal circumstance, the body contact they just had would have made him aroused and needy but at that moment it only gave him a sense of ease and comfort.

He could life with her on the bed just like that for the whole of eternity.

Neil began to think of what happened of 2 hours ago that led to Avni sleeping as she is now.

Some Moments Ago.......

To be continued ☺......

Hi guys, I know this is a very short update but I promised an update
yesterday that I couldn't deliver.
I am sorry and here I am trying to compensate.
I promise to come back within 24hrs with more if i get enough reviews but for now just manage with this.

Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram, the handle is: i_mahwish_.