2 | 4

Fucking hell

Where was she?

Where the fuck was Alyssa?

Anything, literally anything could've happened to her.

Maybe she left on her own, maybe she got kidnapped.

I figured I should ask the people at the gas station.

"Good evening, I'm looking for a girl, quite short, skinny, blond, wears this oversized brown leather jacket, along short boots and a flower printed dress-"

"Yeah, she bought a whiskey and left in about 40 minutes ago."

Hearing that made me immediately drive and look around for her. The people working there wouldn't have given me more information about Alyssa.

I fucked up, I really did. Why did I leave her? I guess I just needed some free time alone.

It's been in about 3 hours since she's left and I've been looking around, lurking around at this point, and I still haven't found her.

I wouldn't have a clue where to find her either, this town was new, to both of us.

I didn't like it here, either, so knowing the thought of her being lost in here was murdering me deep inside.

I figured, I could look for her in a fast food restaurant by the street. I got a lot of clues why she would've been here. Starting off, she loves food. Probably than she could ever love me. Second, her dads jacket was in the trash can. I picked it up.

I walked inside, and she wasn't there, so, I asked the people working there the same thing I asked the people working at the gas station.

She left about 10 minutes ago. She said something along the lines

"this world is so fucked up and fucked off by fucked us. I can't find my boyfriend. He's tall, skinny, wears these tight mom jeans and Oxford shoes, he's beautiful, he wears a red Hawaiian shirt."

She was looking for me too. Now I felt more sick, I felt like I left her and she was still looking for me.

Thanks. I said to the people giving me the information.

I ran out, continued driving, I past a lot of blond girls, this was killing me.

As I continued following blond heads, as creepy as that sounded, I found one, that was walking into this old church, and I parked infront of it, ran inside, and tapped the person on the shoulder.

It was Alyssa.

"Fuck, where have you been?" She asked me.

"Why didn't you stay in the car?"

"Why did you leave?" Alyssa was really good at getting the truth out of people.

"I needed some fresh air. I honestly felt bad, I felt like we've gone back. I felt like I lost you."

She teared up at my statement and explanation.

"At least you're being fucking honest with me."

"Do you wanna leave?"

"Not with you."

Alyssa really did know how to tear someone apart.

"You left me. You fucking left me. I didn't know where I was."

"I'm sorry, Alyssa, please-"

"There was this guy, that tried to touch me, he was older, way older."

Alyssa was being loud and crying loud, nobody was in here though, only older people.

"Where is he now?" I clenched my fist.

"I...I killed him"

Alyssa started explaining me how and why, why, is obvious, how, with a gun in the police car she found.

I hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"Alyssa I'm so so sorry. But you won't be safe. I'll keep you safe, and you'll keep me safe." I said, looking at her, sad.

She nod. I wasn't even scared of her, for now. She killed someone who tried I hurt her and take away her innocence. I really wanted to be her first. I know this is off topic, but I wanted Alyssa's first to be someone who really, truly loves her. Not some weird pedophile with a 79% chance of aids.

"Why did you really leave me?"

"Because I was lost, and I didn't feel anything anymore. For a longer time, I was allowed to be emotional with you. I was starting to feel weird, more alone. I wasn't loving you anymore."