2 | 4

back to you.

"What do you want?" She yelled at me, and I felt that I really needed her to yell at me. And I let her yell at me because if we're going to be honest, that was a voice I haven't heard in what seemed like forever and it was indescribable of how beautiful it was to hear her again, even if it was just yelling.

Ruby and my job were all blurred out of my life right now, and all I wanted was Alyssa right now, or wanted her since day one.

After I finished her rambling and yelling at me, i finally spoke up. "I'm sorry"

"You're sorry?" And then it came back, yelling. But I needed that. God, I deserved it. The girl has yelled at me for the past 30 minutes about our child and of how she had to handle and struggle to get her life together. And all guilt came back to me.

So I decided to hug her, to make us both feel better, which I guess calmed her down as much as it did with me, but she soon pushed me away.

"Fuck off." She spoke before passing me by, pushing my shoulder purposely  on her way out. And I've thought that this was the last time I'd see her for a while, maybe never. But nothing can explain of how fantastic the next morning was.

With my expectation, I hardly had any sleep. But when I did, it felt relieving. My hotel room was lovely, the breakfast was great and everything needed was there, except one thing. And that was Alyssa herself.

So, I made a plan :

I decided to go back to the restaurant after getting dressed rather casually, and asked the boss if an Alyssa works there. He explained that she does, and that she's one of the best workers there, probably the best, which made me feel better inside, knowing she was good enough. I asked him if there is any chance to let me know where she lives, and that I'm an good friend, and with all trust, he gave me her address, where I was headed next to.

And honestly, I could hardly even explain the taxi driver where the address was, but ended up infront of her front door anyway.

My arms and body were shaking, my forehead felt cold and I didn't know what to expect next except that she was probably going to slam the door infront of my face as soon as she saw me, so I already prepared myself to keep it open.

And there she was, naturally beautiful, I bet just awaken. The most beautiful when she's calm and innocent. As she noticed my face, I already had set my hand on the door to push it back, but she didn't push it close, she watched a while, and eventually, let me in.

To my surprise, she did. And the house she was living was beautiful.

"I guess you came to talk?" She spoke in her sweet morning voice, which I led to nod to.

"Yes, that, of course, and to get my girl back."

I noticed her surprise, which she tried shrugging off. "I'm alone right now, my roommate is at her boyfriends." She explained, and looked to a room which was drawn at the bottom with crayons. "Well, technically not alone."

"Alyssa, I want to be with you again." I let the words fall out. I didn't even notice that that may have been my daughters room, which it was, but all I cared and did next was kiss her swiftly with my next move.

She, stood for a moment surprised, before deciding to kiss me back. I guess she was feeling the same way, and I was surprised that she had forgiven me that quickly. Which, by the way, quickly escalated into an intense makeout session.

"Look" she stopped for a moment, holding onto my shirt as she looked into my eyes. "I don't forgive you, but, I will come back to you."

And we were back to kissing, and smiling, and being perfect together, before she stopped again and whispered

"Do you want to see her?"