1 | 3

We both woke up at the beach, and I looked at him, and then down at his skinny figure, and how I realized that not every real man has to be well build and strong, and handsome, and you know, and absolute perv.

James is handsome. He's so beautiful. He's strong in his own way. He's very skinny, but I like it. He's sweet, and loving, and caring. And for sure no perv.

"Alyssa?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you staring at my dick?"

I guess it looked like I was, but I was just looking at his body, and so on.

Jesus fuck, maybe im the perv.

"I wasn't." I said with a red flushed face and quiet, way too embarrassed the speak.

"Am I perverted?" I asked softly.

"No. You're just pretty horny."

That's what I thought.

"Wanna go, like, eat some breakfast maybe..." I suggested, of course, hungry per usual.

"Yeah, sure." He said, before we walked back to the hotel and ate something.

The variation of exotic and of course, delicious foods they had surprised me and I had to literally try everything.

What I liked about James too was that he didn't think I am a fat fuck who needs food every 30 minutes or I literally suffocate and die.

James never ate much, which always concerned me, especially because he is so slim.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Not much."

"Okay." And there was that.

During breakfast, he couldn't stop smiling at me and I couldn't stop doing the same,e at him.

"Excuse me, mrs, we have someone on the phone for you." The waitress said and I took the phone. Speaking.

"Who's it?"

"Alyssa, I need you to come back, something happened."

"Mum, I don't care what happened! I need to get away from you, and you're world, and you're way to paralyze me and fuck me up!" And I hung up.

"Thank you very much, now, if you'd leave us alone, that'd be just splendid." I said back to the waitress, who looked a little scared and/or shocked.