4 | 4

I nearly gagged on the sight of blood. I didn't like it at all. I nearly crashed of disturbance.

How did this happen? I used to want this, now it disgusts me.

Next morning, around 8 am.

I woke up to see just a tired James driving. I felt bad for him. Really bad.

"Hey" i whispered softly. He smiled sweetly.

"Hi" He replied back, yawning.

I sat up, crossing my arms.

"For fucks sake, I can't believe we're still in fucking England."

"Why, England is nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah, London, maybe. But the rest is so fucking boring."

" I understand " he did.

For a while, we were both quiet and holding our breaths, before I released and spoke.

"Let's leave. Let's leave this fucking place, move to Hawaii."

James tired eyes opened wide, and he shot them shortly to me before focusing back on the road. "What?"

"Yeah, it's nice and sunny there, and we could fully start and take on a new life."

"I thought you wanted to go to Paris." He asked.

"Paris is too dangerous, and us both want to start new, and have nothing involved with danger. I mean, we don't have to fucking move to Hawaii, but just stay there and let things set for a while." I explained. James nod.

"Okay, sounds good." He said with a smile. "What about the tickets?"

"Don't worry about them. We have the money, plus, you already look like you're ready to go." I said with a smile, tugging on his Hawaiian button up shirt.

We really wanted that, and needed it too.