3 | 3

"How much money do we still have left?"

"A lot, I stole a credit card from that pedo earlier."

"Good." James nod while packing our stuff.

"So, shall we?" He asked and held my hand out. I simply nod, before taking his hand with a beating heart, I was so fucking scared.

We checked out of the hotel, before going to some charity shop to get more clothes. Yeah, I know, we could've bought new clothes with the amount of money we own, but I wanted to save it for awhile, especially because I got really hungry again.

We were patiently waiting for our next flight to lax, that was our next stop, America.

"Maybe I should become an actress?" I suggested, and James just nod showing some sort of support.

I started feeling sick again, which felt weirder than just being sick of nervousness for an flight.

"James, can you please look out for our stuff? I need to go to the restroom." He nod silently and simply. Why has he been so quiet since we came to the airport? Maybe that was just him being nervous, being silent.

I went to the restroom, cut the line of women standing there because I really felt like throwing up, and when I got to an empty stall, I did.

I threw up for a while, until I took a few paper bags and decided to walk back to James.

It was even time for us to leave, so he had already been in line for getting on board.

We gave our tickets and walked to the plane, searching for our seats.

Since we were sort of rich right now, Well, we were, we decided to go with first class.

I was in such panic, James seemed like he didn't feel better, either.

"James?" I tapped on his shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I..I feel kind of sick at the moment."

"Still?"

"Yeah"

Next thing James replied, made me throw up again in one of those paper bags.

"Maybe you're pregnant"

"I am not!"

"I was just asking, Calm down. It's alright." He said and held me while take off, making me cuddle in his arms and soon fall asleep calmly.