🔪 heaven is a place on earth with you

Heaven is a place on earth with you, tell me all the things you wanna do

_________________

Alyssa and I were on a plane, now.

We got our tickets, and stole some thrifted clothes. Nobody seemed to care though.

"Are you scared?" She asked me all of the sudden so quiet and soft, she definitely seemed scared.

"I don't know, maybe." I replied, it's like it's all over again. We're running away from something awful, leaving to a whole new place. Just this time, it felt better, nicer, and I was definitely scared.

"Well, I am." She replied and snuggled her head and body to me, which I didn't mind, of course. I just kept her closer to me as possible.

I closed my eyes, drifting to sleep due to this being a longer flight.

About 13 hours later

"Alyssa, Alyssa. We're landing." I shook her shoulder, tired of my own, but it was time to say goodbye to the past and hello to a new life, new dreams, and new hopes.

"Ugh, can't you just pick me up while walking out?" She moaned.

"No, I have to carry the suitcases after all." I replied, smiling.

She sat up, soon grabbing a paperback due to her traveling sickness, I placed my hand on her back and rubbed small circles on it, to give her support.

She didn't through up when we landed, or on our way to the hotel. We had enough money for everything, due to us stealing and robbing a few things before we departed.

We got into our hotel room, which was beautiful, and I couldn't have ever thought of affording something like this.

Alyssa dropped herself on the bed, leaving the suitcases unpacked, while I unpacked them. I'd rather keep everything more tidied up.

We had a suit, again, something I never thought to afford, but my love to Alyssa was something I never thought I'd get to have, too.

"Let's Go to the beach. I wanna go to the beach."

"Then let's go." I said, sorta mocking her, trying to at least, smiling.

Alyssa started sliding off her dress, and I stared while she undid her underwear until I realized myself it was getting creepy and I covered my eyes, turning aswell.

"It's fine, you know, you're my boyfriend." She said, I could feel her smirk on me.

She dressed into her bikini, which she looked pretty in, but that wasn't anything new.

She uncovered my hands, then started undoing my shirt, then my pants, sliding off both, I didn't do anything against it though. I just watched with my mouth wide open.

Soon, she stood up, with a rather confused face. "You're really skinny. Probably skinnier than me. And that makes me jealous." She stated, before turning around, leaving me to put on my swim shorts.

She took on one of those flower necklaces they gave us after arriving, and let me wear one too, before p she grabbed my hand and we ran off to the beach in the sunset.

We later there, relaxing, feet in the water, splashing over us while we stared in eachothers eyes.

"Alyssa? I really love you. And I'm starting to be less shy around you, and I like that."

"James? I really love you too. And I'm starting to be more, Well, less obnoxious and loud around you, and I like that."

"Alyssa, you're not obnoxious. You're perfect."

"James. We should literally get married."

After that, my eyes were open in shock, but after awhile of realizing what, this was honestly the only choice, and I would've wanted this, I wanted this.

"But, we can't. It's illegal."

"So? Everything we've done is anyways." She giggled.

"Plus, We can just pretend." She added, before I leaned over, just to kiss her. Which she did back, gladly.

It got into more making out, but it wasn't that messy making out, it was that passionate, sweet, innocent and loving making out.

I realized soon enough that the sun was down, and the waves were gone, and the fireflies were dancing, and the crickets were speaking, and everything except that was silent but the little things were loud, and we were happy, and I, i was really happy. And I pulled away just to look into Alyssa's eyes, and smile, and pull her closer, and hug her. "Thanks for making me happy" I whispered, closing my eyes as I fell asleep in her arms.