~20

Caleb

I watched as everyone practiced doing what I loved the most in the world. When practice was finally done, Gaten and Jermey hit the showers. When they came out we got ready for the party.

"Okay, let's not repeat last party." Gaten chuckled, referring to me running out of the house a two a.m as he parked the car.

"No promises." I replied with a smirk forming on my face.

"And you too, Jermey, your entrance was amazing." Gaten commented, causing us all to laugh.

"Oh yes, the oh so famous Jermey way." Jermey joked, ringing the door bell.

Jack answered right away and was already in a giggly mood. He let us inside.

"Jack  how many drinks have you had so far?" I wondered, taking my shoes off

"Ha, Ha, very funny. None actually and I plan to stay sober." Jack informed us.

"Good luck with that." Gaten snickered as we were the first to arrive. Jaeden, Wyatt, Chosen, and Sophia still missing.

After everyone arrived we blasted the music and danced like there was no tomorrow.

And for a little bit of time, it felt like there wasn't.

Jaeden

"Wyatt!" I screamed over the loud music.

"Yeah!" He hollered back.

"I need to talk to you...privately!" I announced, heading towards a bedroom.

He entered and I shut the door behind me.

"What's up, Jae?" He asked sitting down on the bed as I sat down next to him. I placed my hand over his.

"Jae, what's wrong? You're scaring me." He told me, turning to face me.

"Wyatt, I don't know how I'm supposed to say this." I began, tears slipping off my face.

"Baby, please tell me." Wyatt pleaded, wiping the tears off my face.

"My mom, she's making me move to New York. She hired movers and I'm supposed to meet her as soon as I can." I cried as Wyatt stood there with his mouth opened wide.

"What." He uttered holding back the tears.

"I'm so sorry." I wept, the tears flowing out.

"But this isn't supposed to be the end of our story, no. We're supposed to graduate high school together. And then we'll go to the same college and move into an apartment with our friends and after college we're supposed to settle down into our own home and eventually I'll ask you to marry me because you make me the happiest person in the world." Wyatt now cried.

"I wish that's how it could go." I pleaded, wrapping my arm around his shoulder and pulling him into a hug.

"What am I supposed to do without you Jae, I can not be without you?"

"I don't know what I'll do without you either."

"Then marry me." Wyatt proposed as the tears came to a holt.

"What?" I questioned, backing away from the hug.

"Yeah, if you love me and I love you and the love is real, then marry me."

"As much as I'd love to, we're still young and you haven't even told your parents we are together."

"If telling them means we can be together then I'll do it in a heartbeat."