Update or Rewrite?

I'm sorry readers, I know I've been disappointing everyone. I've not updated in ages.

I want this story to be worth reading and worth the readers' time. So I need suggestions so as to make it that way.

I want to know if I should keep updating the story and continue with it.

Or start from scratch and rewrite it (there will be a few changes, hopefully it would be better than the original one).

>>

Also, please check out my other work (it's better than this) which has more frequent and steady updates. It's named Train Tracks.

Summary:-
Their eyes met with fervour, uncertain of the future. Her eyes didn't leave his, giving him the benefit of doubt as she was sceptical about him attacking her like a beast let out of his cage with only one chance to kill. After all, she had never dealt with a criminal.

Convicted of murdering his father, Tobias Eaton lies at the clutches of fate. Nita's unforeseeable actions have gotten him trapped inside four walls and the only hope for him to recover from his deranged state of mind is the blond girl with blue-grey eyes.

Will he be able to escape the tortuous path that he never could even evade when his father was alive? Would Tris get trapped in the gruelling circumstances?

Please check it out!