Intro

NOTE: I WAS A AMATEUR DOING THIS STORY AND WAS YOUNGER. IT ISN'T 'GREAT' AND HAS ERRORS LIKE ANY OTHER STORY.
READ AT YOUR OWN LOVELY RISK.
And for those who haven't been run off yet, welcome! Please enjoy the book and check out my others. <3

Anita Brown is finishing up her last year of high school. What happens when this seventeen year old magically disappears. Bad boy Aaron Davison is the only to witness the vanishing, but he never liked her, so why should he tell what he knows? Curious as to how the girl could disappear by the water without leaving a trace, he goes to where he lasts sees her. The police would have never expected it. Aaron has vanished as well.

Locked in a hidden world of mythology and the unknown, the two discover troubling secrets about themselves. Aaron is trapped in a cell after he is told that he is apart of a pack. A werewolf pack. Anita is said to be the last mermaid on earth. And for whatever reason, the two are drawn together in hopes of figuring everything out, but lost in their own world of romance and choas, because even though they are complete opposites, they are exactly the same.

Both outcasts. Both different.

The two learn that you dont have to be ideal matches to share passion, and that love can happen in the most unexpected ways. Will you be here to witness their blossoming?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This book is more mermaid than werewolf. The beginning starts off talking more about the girl. Don't leave yet dear reader. As it gets to chapter six, it does start talking about werewolves so you will get with you came for. Thank you for taking the time to read my book. It is greatly appreciated. Please vote, fan and comment. <3