Chapter Nineteen: Two in One

I really need a vote and more reads. I know books take time to grow popular, so I wont delete it. Buuut, it would make me happy if ya clicked that little button that says 'Vote' and I promise that anyone who follows me I will most certainly follow you back. This ish for the few people who actually read my book. Continue o.o

        Chapter Nineteen: Two In One

The pain was unberable. It felt as if Aaron's bones were extending like elastic. He had to get up, but the powerful hands of these strangers were holding him down. Through hazy eyes, he saw a couple faces that he remembered.

Nathan and Sean.

As for the others, he probably passed by them before he escaped. He grunted. For minutes, the pain dragged on. His teeth stretched past their limits. He could taste blood from his gums as it filled his mouth. His clothes were ripping apart and he let out a scream. Aaron's legs began bending out of place, his hands growing twice their size. His eyes were cloudy, but he could see sharp claws spanning out of his hands.

Stinging filled his body. The change felt like being hit by a bus and trampeded by a herd of bulls just to burn in an everlasting Hell.

Tamari stood in the doorway. She watched Anita pace around anxiously. Every time Anita walked up to the doorway where she stood, Tamari would shake her head and send her in the direction she came.

"Please Dear, take a seat." Crytal said with a frown. Anita sighed, and sat down on a rock. "I'm just worried." She admitted. "Why? When you first came here, I sensed that the last thing you wanted was to be with one person. I didn't know who it was, and then he showed up. Your anger flared...with an unknown emotion. Why are you worried about him?" She asked.

Anita didn't reply. She sat looking down at her empty hands. Her eyes shut tightly when yet another horrifying scream of discomfort and suffering broke through the air.

Soon, Nathan came rushing out. He looked up towards the sky. The full moon was at its' highest peak.

"You have to go." He announced. "Whatever do you mean?" Crystal asked, worried. "I mean he cannot be around anyone who is unable to fight him off. He is a newborn, he would slaughter each and every one of you. You must leave this island now." He demanded. Crystal looked as if she wanted to say something, but turned on her feet instead.

"Norah, you know what to do." She said softly. Anita looked from Cystal to her sister companion. Norah had taken a deep breath and closed her eyes. No less then ten seconds later, the females came flooding from their cabins. The children ran to the water followed by parents. Like a scene from Happy Feet, the ladies started jumping into the water.

Anita's eyes could have popped out of her head. She had never seen so many tails in her life. She could have marveled at them for days if it were not for Crystal pulling her towards the shimmering blue distilled water. Anita's last sight was that of the cabin. A deep growl rumbled from inside.

She didn't have time to react, the water stung her eyes but to her surprise, oxygen flowed freely through her lungs as she swam deeper into the water with Crystal. With every action, she found herself believing in the tailed creatures more and more.

A sharp pain throbbed in her legs. She pulled her hand away from Crystal.

"What's wrong?"  Crystal voice echoed in her head. Anita didn't know how to answer the way she did. Her legs shimmered silvery blue with scales and back to normal. It was as if her body was resisting a virus. Norah looked back, noticing the scene. Her blue tail paddled the water. She gave Crystal a terrified glance.

Anita was going through le changement as well. They were having a two in one shifting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I apologize that it was short. Please (-.+ Please) Comment, fan, and vote. <3

P.S.: I know this wasn't the best...I had writer's block...took me forever to do that chapter....I'm not very good in explaining transformations..