Chapter Two: Gone Like Magic

Aaron didn't know what to think of it. He saw her standing by the rock, and in the blink of an eye, she was gone, just like magic. He had stepped closer. Aaron saw every tiny bubble that floated to the top.

She probably just went for a swim.

He thought, but oddly, it looked as if Anita had been pulled. He couldn't be sure, and he didn't care. She wouldn't drown. Brushing off the scene, Aaron cleared his throat, put on the tough guy act, and walked back up to the school. He knew after a while they would file a missing person report, and that he would have to say something, but for now, he didn't care. She would come up when she was ready. Aaron stopped in the front of the school, and pulled off his spaghetti covered shirt. He tossed it in some shrubs a few feet away. Aaron popped his neck and flexed his muscles before entering the school. Immediately, all eyes were on him. He loved it. He really loved it. Aaron enjoyed the attention being on him. He enjoyed the looks of the girls that started swooning over him. Eyes grazed over his perfect body and firm six-pack.

Smirking, he took his time walking down the hallway. One of the girls whistled as he passed by, only making his grin widen. Aaron was unaware of how cocky he was. He headed for the principle's office. The girl that worked in the office was talking to someone on the phone. She hung up, and looked up at him, obviously shocked by his appearance. She swallowed. "W-where's your shirt Aaron?" She asked. He wasnt surprised she knew his name. Everyone did. Aaron didn't know what to call her though. He had seen her a few times throughout the school year. She wore a pair of purple glasses. Freckles dotted her baby face. He conversated with her before, only because he was intrigued by her petite hourglass figure. She had curves in all the right places, even if she wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world.

"A girl dropped her food on me. So I got out of the shirt. Can I call my mom?" He asked, flashing a smile. He shifted to his side. She admired the movement of every muscle. "Um," She swallowed again. "Sure, go ahead Aaron." She gave him a shy smile before leaving through a door that led to the library. He watched her walk off, staring at her back and lower. Once the door closed behind her, he finally focused on dialing the numbers to his mom. He would have used his own phone, but why would he do that, when he could use someone else's, and show off at the same time?

After he made the call, he sat in one of the chairs to wait. His thoughts went back to Anita. It really did look as if she was pulled in.

A group of cheerleaders strode in, giggling. The were obviously craving his attention by their loud laughs and hair whips. Aaron sat up in the chair. "Hi," He spoke in his attractive voice. The group turned around. They smiled and wiggled their fingers in a wave.

Aaron forgot all about Anita as he worked to impress the cheerleaders. It didn't take much. After the first thirty seconds they were already stroking his perfect six-pack. He had bigger problems to worry about though, because as he moved in to slip an arm around the one who faked a fall just to hike her shirt up and have physical contact, Katy rounded the corner. She had seen it all, and she wasn't happy. Although she didn't know about Anita's vanishing, she was determined to have the cheerleaders disappear like magic as well.

Nothing could stop an angry diva who was trying to keep her guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I apologize that it was short. Please comment,fan and vote. <3