Swing ,Bitch Swing Pt. ll

Z A R E I A

I was on my way to Chris' studio to actually tell him that I still do love him and I am no longer mad at him! First, I had went to go pick up Chaz from my mom's house. When I got to Chriss studio, I knocked a couple times, but then I heard some loud moans, then I just walked in and saw Chris butt raping the bitch from the restaurant!

"Chris!" I said on the verge of crying "Zarei, it's not what it looks like, bae!" "Oh, so you and this thot, fucking eachother isn't what it looks lie!" I said smartly "Th-thot! Bitch, who the hell, yo calling a fucking thot, hoe!" she got up and put her leather pantts and bra back on, ayyeee listen I maybe 7 months pregnant , but that don't meab a bitch can't fight. I took of my flip flops ans earrings and sent multiple blows to her face, she tried to send one to me, but I dodged it and she got Chris instead "Ayyeee!" Chris yelled "Oh, sorry babe!" she went over and kissed him, he didn't reject it either I was disappointed.

"Really, Chris!" I said crying " I'm here 7 gong on 8 months pregnant and I catch you fucking some girl in yo damn studio really, Chris! You supposed to step up to tge plate and be a father to Chaz and your next two daughters, but you fucking some girl!" I yelled "Have a nice life!" I stuck the middle finger at the two " I'll be enjoying some nice dick for a while!" the Eliah, Elijah watever her name is yelled back!

...............

Just an update short doe!!!!

You Mad.....*click* Or Nah

Eleece thirsty bruhh!

Comment Vote Share