Thanks.....

I'm Honored For The Feedback You guys have given me this past year from woeking on this story and dont freak out there WILL be a sequel to this. So mwahh, and also the cast would love to give thanks......

The sequel is Now up

Chris and Zareia::

Thanks, guys so much...For lookign over our past two years of our new life and together we share a brand NEW life with our girls and UPCOMING family member *Arei rubs her belly*.....In about two weeks you will find out what happens to the future of us and so on.

IF YOU WERE WONDERING THEY GOT PREG AFTER THE ENGAGEMENT

Zynia and Zylani::

Hey, guys!!! Thanks for watching my brother and sister's lyfe story from the past two years and viewing our small ass parts they decided to put us in but anyways, lol. Yeah, we loved how ya'll actually viewwed and looked at the story because we all appreciate it and hopefully, Chris stops shoving his dick in Arei and they can stop having kids, hopefully. *Nia and Lani* cross fingers......but yeah..

Devontae::

Thanks for viewing my exes past story from two years afo in her and I promise and hope I will never see Her and Chris again. But I moved on and have a family of my owns Natallie nd Ostin our son. But thanks so much and see you guys in the future *thrwos up peace sign*

Eleece::

First of all, I really couldn't care about Chris and Zania, SO fuck it *leaves*

Mama Joyce::

Thanks for viewing Chris and babygurhls life story for me. Yall will see more later so thanks yall.

Zareia mom and Dad::

Thanks Guys!!!!!

***************

Ehhh... you madd or nahh Eleece..... but that's what they got to say especially Nia and Lani so peace.......