Jimin - I Was Still There

Can we just acknowledge this sexy ass pic ok I'll go now

I hate this

I hate this and myself to be still in this situation

Why did I ever love him? What did I see in him? I'm suffering from just being near him, yet I still loved him.

For him to do these things to me but I'm still here with him.

He doesn't deserve my kindness or me at all-

I wake up from my nightmare by my alarm going off next to my bed.

'I guess I owe it one this time', I thought as I turn off my alarm and sit up in my bed.

This dream had been annoying me for so long and I wish it would just go away. It reminds me of what I had to go through when I was with him.

I got up to get ready for the day as my phone buzzes on my nightstand. I took it with me to the bathroom to check my notifications.

Jhoe🐴: Hey are you up yet?

Me: I just got up from that nightmare again

Jhoe🐴: Aish, again?

Me: Yeah, but thanks to my alarm clock I woke up from it 🙏

Jhoe🐴: Well that's good, and make sure you're not late for work today we need you

Me: Please you need me

Jhoe🐴: You right I do need you but I dance better than you 😙

Me: Wanna bet?

Jhoe🐴: If your lazy ass can catch up then yeah

Me: You're on

Jhoe🐴: Also remember when I told you that we're gonna work together with some rappers (including myself) on some MVs? Well, we're doing that today so dress very stylishly!

Me: Ofc I'll look amazing I always do

Jhoe🐴: Whatever Jiminie I'll be there to pick you up in 5 minutes

Me: ok ttyl
Read at 6:38 am

I put the phone down on the counter as I brush my teeth and washed my face but then pause when I see another notification.

I pick up the phone to see a text from an unknown number. My eyes go wide and I stop breathing as I read the text.

Unknown: I found you

Shit

I instantly block the number and run out the bathroom closing all the windows in my medium sized apartment and making sure my door was locked.

How? I moved away so long ago how can he find me? And we've been broken up for almost a year now but why am I so scared right no-

My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door makes me freeze right where I stand.

I get my bat from under the bed and slowly creep to the door and look through the peephole to see Hoseok standing outside my door.

That horse faced idiot scared me.

I open the door which made him smile really big and hug me tightly.

"Jiminie!! How's my fave dancer today?!" He says as he squeezes me tightly

"Get off you idiot!!" I yelled to get his attention and scratch at his back hard to make him let go.

"Haha you just can't handle me," he says with a smirk as he walks into my apartment.

I lock the door and follow after him to make sure he doesn't get into trouble but he just sits on my couch and stares at me like he's waiting for something.

Tf you waiting foe?

"Go get ready ChimChim we have a long day ahead of us" he then says after a long pause.

Oh right

I then remember what I was doing before and thank him and run off to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I put on the shower and get in to clear my thoughts which were unsuccessful because that's all I was thinking about.

I wish he would stop haunting me in my dreams and nightmares and just leave me alone. I don't deserve this yet he still keeps eating away. I wish all my memories of him would just disappear.

But I was still there

(Edit) So the way this book is organized is in present tense so if it's not in present tense then that means it is a typo. When a chapter isn't in the present tense, I'll say that at the beginning of the chapter with an "X" for past tense, but if it doesn't say anything it's in the present tense.

ok I'll shush now and I'm gone