Hoseok - So Cute

This picture though

I waited for Jimin on his couch but of course I got (a/n 7 😏) bored so I get up to get my self-occupied.

What's the worse that could happen?

I jumped off the couch and skipped around his house exploring every crook and cranny. I then get to his room and come in to see a wet and sexy Jimin with only a towel around his waist.

Dayum he lucky I got a girlfriend or I would be tryna tap that.  (a/n a wild Jhoe has appeared)

He then looks up at me and starts blushing madly. "Get the fuck out you pervert!". He then closes the door on my face and I flinch in shock.

How rude.

I just shrugged it off and through the door, I yell, "Sorry I was just exploring!", with a smile on my face.

"Man do that when I'm not getting dressed jeez!" he yells back.

I then skipped off back to the living room and jumped over the back of the couch and falls on top of the cushions. I then start thinking to myself about Jimin and how I met him.

I met him when I was walking to school going to my new high school after I moved. We became friends immediately after we both found out we like the same type of music and we both liked to dance. We've been best friends ever since then and we will probably always be.

Then when he started dating him, He changed. He wasn't happy anymore, just always sad. That guy probably traumatized him, yet he still to this day won't tell me what he did, all he said he did was that he abused him. I guess that is enough to know for right now, but I will get it out of him sooner or later. But I'm glad he is not sad anymore, I guess I'm just his hope and just can't be sad around me.

Speaking of Jimin, he comes out of his room wearing a very casual stylish outfit.

Ofc he is always fabulous.

He goes to the kitchen and grabs a banana and a water bottle as I get off the couch and put my shoes back on by the door.

"Ready to go?" I ask with my sunshine grin.

"Yep, I'm ready to be fab today." he says as he flips his hair.

Jisoos Kris.

"Yeah yeah, whatever let's go," I say as I unlock the door. He locks it behind us we walk out the door and get in the elevator.

"You're not looking to bad yourself," he says with a smirk.

Dafuq duh I'm a fucking God.

"I'm offended that you think I wouldn't be looking gorgeous today or any day at all," I say as I do a little spin and flip my hair because who doesn't love a bit of extra?

He laughs at my actions which makes me laugh as well.

I also run him down about all the stuff we're doing today.

"Ok that seems pretty simple I'm ready to have fun today!" He tells as he runs out the elevator in a beeline to my car.

So cute

I don't have anything to say here so bye