Jimin - Goodnight Yoonki

How can this boy go from sexy ass "Your daughter calls me daddy too" to this cute af mochi?!

After we all talked for a little while, everyone was starting to leave. Yoongi and I were the only ones left.

Jungkook gave me the spare key so I can lock up when I leave and I was about to do just that when my phone goes off.

I see that Hoseok just texted me so I think I should tell Yoongi as well.

"Hey, Hoseok is texting me, surprisingly."

"Maybe he couldn't sleep or something.", Yoongi states with certainty.

Jhoe🐴: Hey Jiminie

Me: Hey, aren't you supposed to be asleep?

Jhoe🐴: Yeah your right but a guy you know came a few minutes ago and gave me a present.

I instantly start wondering with curiosity about what he was talking about but when my phone vibrated in my hand, my attention immediately turned back to the screen.

Media Received Successfully.

As I stared at the picture I then realize what it is. I start to panic and Yoongi can feel it from 5 feet away from me.

"What's wrong?! Is Hobi ok?!" he yells and is already looking at my phone and standing right next in front of me and our faces just less than a half foot away from each other.

I start to feel flustered but my feeling of panic quickly overruns my embarrassment.

Me: Oh my God!

Jhoe🐴: He was the guy from the accident, wasn't he?

Me: Yes he was...

"What accident? You mean when he got hurt?!", Yoongi blurts out in anxiety and panic.

I look at his face to face and give him the biggest smile I can make, even though it's fake as fuck.

We both look back down at the phone when it buzzes in my hand.

Jhoe🐴: And he told me to tell you that the next present he makes won't be on the wrist next time.

I immediately start worrying even worse than before.

"No no no... Shit, how could this get this bad?", I whisper to myself but Yoongi still hears me.

"Is this guy the one that you guys almost hit? The one that you guys saved by not hitting him but instead harming yourselves? Then why the fuck is he trying to kill you?" Yoongi comments.

I can't tell him anything about my past because I don't know him at all. I just met him a couple hours ago, even though he leaves an impression of safety in me.

"It's just that this guy is trying to hurt me because of some bull shit in the past.", I reassure him.

I then remembered that I left Hoseok on reading so I reply back.

Me: He is still hellbent on killing me.

Jhoe🐴: Don't worry Jiminie I showed him who's boss 👌