Yoongi - Perfect

I'm seriously just picking random pics of Google and screenshotting them for these pics so their hair colors don't affect the story.

I woke up from a notification from Hoseok, which happens everyday because what's the point in having an alarm when a ball of sunshine can bother you till you get up?

I groaned in annoyance and picked up the phone and turn it on, which makes me blink a couple times and squint to get my vision back in focus.

Jshit: Yello

Me: So bothersome

Jshit: But without me you would still be sleeping. 

Me: Fuck you man

  Jshit: I love you too 😙  

  Me: Jisoos take a break from bothering me please

Jshit: Yeah not happening 😊

Me: Anyways, isn't there something going on today?

Jshit: Yeah we're teaming up with the dancers (including myself) for the MVs. It's gonna be so much fun, plus you can maybe find someone you like there and, you know, mingle

Me: You sound like I'm looking for a date

Jshit: Your words not mine 😝

Me: I told you I'm not really into dating much anymore, you're gonna have to find me someone who will keep me on my toes and you already know that I'm a lazy ass grandpa

Jshit: We'll see about that when everyone gets together. See you later alligator! 

I read the last message he sent me and turn off my phone.

'Another long and boring day ahead of me I guess', I thought to myself as I get out of bed and get ready for the day. 

I walked out the door, locked it behind me and walked to the elevator pressing the ground floor button. When it opens, I saw a guy with a black hoodie on standing in the corner of the elevator. 

Aw shit this will be awkward.

I walked in and leaned on the wall that's opposite of the hooded guy. 

As soon as the door closes, he scoots closer to me. 

'Tf why is he moving closer to me when there is so much space in this elevator?', I think as I get flustered and look away to get as far away from his as possible. 

He then turned over to me and tapped on my shoulder, which I then respond by looking up at him because I'm short as hell. 

"Do you know a Hoseok by any chance? I'm looking for him... to find a friend." He breaks the silence between us. 

Should I say yes or no? Fuck it.

"No, sorry. Maybe I can make word of him for you, if you like." I said with a fake smile but underneath I'm just trying not to move away from this guy's aura.