Seokjin - Oops Pt. 1

Thank you taejinkooktrash for adding this book to your reading lists! I appreciate it my dude (ette).

Unfortunately, this book is a Yoonmin/Namjin/Taekook book, so there won't be any Taejin here, but that won't stop me to post this.

I kid you not I died when I saw it then Hobi brought me back bc he is an angel

I kid you not I died when I saw it then Hobi brought me back bc he is an angel. (Look up blanket kick it is amazing)

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to you since it looks like you love Seokjin with a passion so here ya go!

Enjoy!!

(This chapter literally had no proofreading bc I was rushing bc I haven't updated in a damn week, but I will go back to fix them when I have time)

As the long day started to come to end, I started to get nervous (again).

This is my first real date after a long time and it always makes me feel uncomfortable, which is why I asked Jimin to help.

He said Taehyung was going to come too which makes me feel even better because he is really helpful.

Taehyung has always made me feel better in ways I seriously don't know why but hey, it works.

I get in the car and relax my overflowing nerves while waiting for them to lock the studio up.

I sit and think about Namjoon, which is pretty easy nowadays.

He's really nice and he helps me not be so nervous around new people like I usually am.

At this point, I have realized that he is like the half I have been needing for a very long time.

My thoughts are cut short as Taehyung knocks on my window of the car which startles me.

"Hey, Eomma let us in please!", he burst at (almost) the top of his lungs.

"Ok ok! Please stop screaming Taehyung!" I laugh while I unlock the doors and they come piling in.

"Seat belts please." I insisted.

"Of course, Eomma!" They joked at the same time.

"Why do you both insist on calling me that?! It's embarrassing!" I shouted with my voice laced with annoyance but yet still playful while I turn on the car and drive out the lot.

"Because it suits you. Plus it seems like you like it when Namjoon calls you that so why can't we?", Taehyung questioned teasingly.

I gaped in shock at his words and wish I wasn't so noticeable of emotions from earlier.

"Hey! Don't you go there or I will go there and you eXaCtLy what I mean by that." I countered and they both start laughing at me.

"Nah seriously I will! You know what let's go there. What about you and Jungkook huh? You two lovebirds have been sooo close and cuddly with each other. Are y'all dating or what?"