Jimin - Probably Deserve It

Hey back at it again with a fucked up timeline. Were starting off before they got to Jin's house and it's just Jimin and Taehyung.

Enjoy!

"Hey Jiminie did you get the list of ingredients from Jin hyung yet?", Taehyung asked as he was driving them both in Jin's car to the store.

"I have no idea actually. Hold on let me check.", I answered as I pulled my phone and as if it was reading my mind, my phone buzzed in my hand as soon as I pulled it out.

Worldwide_Handsome: Here's the list of stuff I need you both to get for later.
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxx xxx
xxx xxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Me: oh ok well be back with the stuff in a few.

Read at 2:36 PM

"He just sent it actually. It's not that much stuff so this will be easy."

"Oh ok great! Let's get started shall we?"

I agree with my usual wide smile as we both get out the car after he parked it and walk side by side into the store.

As we begin walking up and down the isles looking for the items on the list, I hear the front door open but I pay it no mind as Taehyung and I continue on with our conversation and are seeking.

In about two minutes, I start to feel anxious and tense in anticipation.

As if I was waiting for something, and something bad.

And I don't like it.

Suddenly Taehyung taps my shoulder which brings me out of my space of thinking.

"Hey, Jimin hyung can you look on the next aisle for the tofu?"

"Oh uh, yeah sure. And can we make this quick because I have a bad feeling." I hesitated as I whispered the last part.

He then gives me a look of confusion.

"Come on Tae, get a move on. I wanna get out of here pronto." I add as I playfully turn him around and push him forward.

"Uh... Ok then," he answered as he walked to another aisle in bewilderment.

I smile at his confusion and walk to the next aisle in search of the tofu. Skimming my eyes up and down the shelves, I locked my eyes on the prize and looked for the right one from the list and found it.

"Finally, I can get out of here," I say in satisfaction as I walk to the front in search for Taehyung, but he was nowhere in sight.

I gripe to myself and start looking for him when all of a sudden thuds of boxes hitting the floor filled the store's empty air.

There he is. 

As I walk over to where I heard the noise, I yell out loud,

"Hey Tae what have you done this ti-" but I am quickly proven wrong.

A guy (A cute one at that) is sitting on the floor with boxes of cereal surrounding him has a look of realization of his mistake on his face. When he notices me come around the corner, he looks up at me in a daze as if he hit his head.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else. Are you ok?" I ask as lean forward and reach out my hand for him to grab.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit clumsy that's all." He giggles as he holds my hand as I pull him up to his feet.