Jimin - Very Long Day

"Jimin, are you not telling me something that I need to know?"

I stay in silence for fear of telling what actually happened to Gyeong.

I look away so he can't see my expression.

I then see a guy in a hoodie step in front of the car and I then widen my eyes in shock when I realized who he was.

Shit!

"Please, Jimin you hav-"

"HOSEOK LOOK OUT!!"

He whips back around and then widens his eyes as he turns the wheel sharply to not hit this guy.

The guy and I have a staring contest as Hoseok and I go skidding on the street.

He looks right at me as he just stands in the same place from before and doesn't even move as we keep on spinning.

Everything was in slow motion as we stare each other down and I try to look away but he just had me in a stare lock till I lost my concentration because we crashed into a tree.

I look at Hoseok and at our surroundings then look back at the guy to see he was gone.

What the hell?

Time Skip

We're sitting in the ambulance as the patch up Hoseok's ankle and wrist and I'm just trying to arrange my thoughts.

How can that guy be back so soon and how did he find me? I've been gone from Busan and I haven't left a trance of myself anywhere so how? Is he a tracker? And why is he after me even after I told him that I didn't kill-

"Jimin, you ok little buddy? You look scared", Hoseok says as he moved closer to me using his good hand.

"Yeah, I'm good just thinking about earlier and about that guy.", I admit out loud.

"Do you know him or something?"

"Actually, yes. He was Gyeong's closest friend.", I say as I look away.

"Did he hurt you too?! I swear to God if he did you should have let me hit him!!"

"Hobi let me explain!! Aish"

"He was Gyeong's closest friend but after Gyeong died, he keeps following me around everywhere thinking I was a part of it but I wasn't. He has been doing this to just to harass me but one time he was close. He actually tried to kill me but I hit him hard enough for him to go unconscious and I ran away. That was the last time I saw him so this time he actually might try to do it again and now I'm scared and panicked and paranoid at every second I am alone or out in public beca-"

I'm interrupted as Hoseok hugs my right and I instantly follow suit and I realize that I am crying.

"Don't worry about it Jiminie I will never let him hurt you. I or someone you can trust will always be there to help you in these situations ok so please don't cry. It makes me want to cry when you cry ok?" he says calmly and soothingly.

"Ok Hobi, thank you. You are my one and only best friend. Thank you" I sink deeper into his chest.

We get to the hospital and they take Hoseok to Diagnostic Imaging to get his injuries scanned and I wait in the waiting room.

As I wait, I sit and think of what I just told Hoseok.

I gave him all the info I have but I tweaked two of them a bit.

He doesn't want revenge because he thinks I killed him.

He as the one that killed Gyeong.

He wants to kill me because Gyeong betrayed him by killing his good friend and he thinks I helped him do it and it doesn't matter how hard I try to tell him I had nothing to do with it.