Seokjin - Never Alone Pt. 2

It's ya girl back at it again with a chapter for this book and it's going to be kinda short due to me being busy as hell.

But Enjoy!

Time Skip

"Seokjin, if you don't stop worrying about this date, I will personally get a stick and beat you with it.", Jimin demands as he gives me a 'stop bullshitting' face.

"Uuggh I know I know but I don't want to mess this up!", I retort with my face in my hands.

"Do you want me to come with you? I'll hold your hand.", Taehyung giggles with a fake-looking comforting smile.

I look up from my hands then look up at him in annoyance and he just keeps in holding his laughter just like Jimin.

"Then I will personally beat you with a stick."

"But you know you wouldn't do that because you love me."

I look to the side and contemplate on his argument statement, and think to myself self,

He's right.

Dangit.

"Touché."

Time Skip (A/n so many damn time skips in this chapter wtf 😂)

As I walk out the house after stuffing Taehyung's and Jimin's faces (and mine as well, but I'm always hungry so I'll eat more later), the two child-like 'adults' are bidding me farewell with yelling and laughter on my front door porch as I head to my car.

Even if they can be tiring and a bit annoying (which is rare), they still are two of my closest friends and I appreciate their help when I need and their guidance.

But I guess you can say I'm the one in the group who sees and notices everything because I can tell something is eating away at Jimin. As if he is hiding something and it's been like this since I meet him due to the distance he is subconsciously making every time he is with anyone. I've also noticed that he is starting to open up a bit more but it's not much. 

I just hope he knows that whatever may happen, I will always be there.

Because that's what people did for me when I was in trouble.

Because he is never alone.