Jimin - Really Good Day

I lay on the floor as I catch my breath from dancing my heart out a few seconds before.

Jungkook gets up, runs over and shakes me in excitement.

"Jiminie! That was amazing I'm so proud of you!" He says as he pulls me up from the floor.

Everyone then gives remarks of their own but I too tired and exhausted to listen because I am trying to understand what Jungkook had said only a few seconds ago.

I finally get out if my daze of comprehension and reply back to him.

"Yeah, I'm proud and tired I need a nap.", I say as I step off the floor and look at Yoongi.

His expression was very.... distressed.

I get his attention by saying,

"Yoongi, are you ok? You seem... distraught."

"Oh no no I swear I'm not! It's just that... you... you poured your heart out on my song and I'm just shocked on how good you did it.", he responds back.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Seokjin and I all forget everything that was on our minds/what we were doing and instantaneously look at Yoongi in disbelief.

"Wait, you didn't make that song, did you?

"Yeah, I did."

Taehyung promptly starts yelling,

"Your Agust D?! No way!!"

"In the flesh," Yoongi says with a shrug.

We all except for Namjoon exchange looks of amazement and surprise.

"Yeah, I helped him make it. I thought you guys knew." Namjoon cuts in.

"Nope. But that doesn't make it any less cool!" Jungkook says.

I just stand there in awe without saying a word.

I absentmindedly walk forward and take both of his hands.

"That song, you may have known it or not, is my absolute favorite song! I wanted to dance to that song because its lyrics were so relatable and amazing and.. and... wow I am speechless.", I say as I hold his hands.

"Well just to say my thoughts out loud, your dancing to my song was brilliant, to say the least. I don't think anyone could have danced it better than how you did, Jimin. Thank you for pouring your heart into my song, Jimin."

This, of course, brings a smile to my face and me from ear to ear.

"Thank you for making it, Yoongi.", I answer back as he smiles back at me.

He pulls my hand from mine and pats my back then looks at everyone behind me in confusion.

I was tempted to turn around and look for myself but I'm too busy admiring Yoongi's handsome features.

"I think we all are gonna work together just fine, especially those two," Namjoon says to the others and I mentally grasp what he meant.

A light blush creeps onto my face instantly.

Why is that?

Yoongi then gets up from his chair and checks his watch.

"Hey it's 12:25 so you guys want something to eat?", he suggested as he pulls out his phone.

"Yeah, we could do what we did yesterday or just get pizza so you don't have to go anywhere.", Namjoon insisted.

I already know exactly what Jungkook was about to say and as expected,