Jimin - That's How It's Gonna Stay

THIS PIC IS JIBOOTYFUL (anyways we're in present tense in this chapter but it has already happened before the first chapter, kinda like a prologue)

I'm running as fast as my legs can carry me. Running away from that horrid place.

There was no aim to my running, just to get away from there before I burst.

My life might be on the line if I get caught running away from him, but I don't care.

Death is another way to escape this.

I run around the corner to see a figure walking my way very, very slowly.

How did he find me? Why? When I was so close to freedom I could feel it?

I run the opposite direction under the dark street lamps till I no longer see him, then looked back to make sure.

Thank Go-

My thoughts are interrupted as I swing back around and crash right into an unknown person's chest.

I look up in horror as the figure is now in full focus as I tremble in fear before them.

No... Please no, please!

I turn and run but then is pulled back and held by the collar of my shirt.

"I've been waiting for you, Jiminie"

"Get off me, please! Just let me go! There's nothing else you can do with me! You've already used me to the point that I am no useless, so please let me go!!" I protest as I struggle in his grasps.

He doesn't seem fazed in the slightest because he just tightens his grip on my shirt to get me closer to him.

"You belong to me, you hear me?! Ever since you saw me, you were already mine, and you know this. No one can save you anyway, no one cares about you but me. I'll take care of you" he says as he pulls me over his shoulder despite my struggles and walks to his car.

I start to scream and yell at the top of my lungs but then as my mouth was covered up by his hand, he throws me over his head to the ground and pinned me.

"Shut the hell up or I'm gonna do a lot worse then what I have been planning for you due to your disobedience" he barks at me and starts choking me.

I yelp in pain and for air as I scratch at his hands and squirm underneath him, trying to get out of his grasp but with no success, I start seeing black spots in my vision and gasping for air.

"P-please I- I can't... breath....." I gasp out desperately.

He finally let's go and as I pant for more air, he drags me to the car with ease since I'm too busy trying to breathe properly.

"I'll make it up to you Jiminie. Be a good boy" he whispers as he caresses my cheek but I'm too weak to even move away.

He lays me in the backseat of the car and straps me down so I'm still laying down but I can't move. He closes the door and gets in the driver's seat and starts driving back where I was trying to get away from.

This car has a soundproof and opaque class separating the front and back seat, but even if there wasn't, I still would have cried.

Just like I am now.

Crying till I cry myself to sleep.
Crying till my eyes are red and nose is runny.
Crying till I have no more tears left.

That's how it always is.

I run, then get caught. Why did I think that I had a chance to escape this time?

It's not like I had a chance; he's gonna find me anyways.

This is how things have been like for two years.

And I guess that's how it's gonna stay.