Knives

I woke up confused at where I was.

Oh I'm at Jisoo's

She's not beside me. I look at her desk and see that the pocket knife is gone.

I try to get up from bed and find Jisoo.

I'm so weak to the point that when I got out of bed I fell with a big thud.

"Jennie what the hell happened." Jisoo said running to me helping me back in bed.

I look at her arm. Her arm was bleeding. It look like she was cutting herself.

"Jisoo what happened to your arm?" I asked grabbing her arm.

"You don't need to worry about me." She said grabbing a cloth and wiping the blood off.

"Jisoo, are you cutting yourself?" I ask hold the cloth on her arm.

My heart felt like it was going to break. I felt this pain before. A pain that gets to the best of me.
"Jisoo please don't do this." I said with a tear coming down. Soon more and more fall from my eyes down to they bed sheets..

I can't see her like this. It breaks my heart seeing her cutting herself. I'm supposed to be strong but this is different.

"You wouldn't understand. Just lay down and I'll make you breakfast." She said getting up from the bed.

"Jisoo, talk to me. I don't want you to die. Please tell me what's going on." I asked grabbing her wrist making her sit down.

"There thoughts in my mind that tell me I should go die.... I don't know who I should believe." She said with tears coming down her face.

I hug her knowing how hard her life is. I could relate.

"Jisoo, please don't do this. I love you. I don't want you to be like this. You can get over this. I promise I'll support you all the way." I say hugging her.

My heart starts to ache. I don't want to go see her go through this.

"Jisoo, please don't go. You can always go to me. I will protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you."

My feelings have grown for you. More than I could've imagined. I just hope you feel the same way.,