I missed you

Jennie's P.O.V

"I didn't want to leave you. Jisoo I'm sorry for hurting you I should have never done that. I miss you sooo much and I can't think I can move on. Please forgive me and take me back."

" I forgive you Jennie. I heard you asking to forgive you. I heard you crying and you never left my side thank you." She said tearing up.

"But I don't know if we can be together."

My heart shattered into millions of pieces.

"I miss you Jisoo. I'd give up everything just to be with you. Please stay with me. I can't live without you." I said hugging her and never wanting to letting go.

"Same with me but I don't want to get hurt again." She said breaking the hug.

No, this can't happen. I know I've did her some wrong but I don't want to lose her.

"Jisoo, I promise you that I won't hurt you anymore I don't want to lose you."

"I don't know Jennie you broke that promise before."

"I know but this time it will be different. I'll do anything to make you mine again.

A smirk was planted on her face. She was planning something.

"So will you buy me chicken when ever I ask."

"If that makes you mine then yes."

"Well then you can call me yours  cause I'm all yours baby."

My heart skipped a beat. I run into her arms crying tears of joy.

Few minutes later...

"I can't wait until they release you from this place. That way we can go on more dates." I said laying in the bed with her.

2 weeks later......

"One... Two... Three... WELCOME HOME JISOO."

Everyone was at Jisoo's apartment greeting her back from the hospital. Lisa, Rosé, Naeyeon, and Tzuyu were setting up the table for the lunch they prepared.

Everything seemed happy and bright when Jisoo is with me.

We ate lunch and me and Jisoo sat on the couch and stared at the tv.

"I missed doing this with you Jennie." She said laying her head on my lap.

"Me too. Promise me you'll never leave me." I said stroking her hair.

"I promise."

She slowly starts to fall asleep on my lap.

"I love you Kim Jisoo. Thanks for coming back to me, I promise one day I'll ask you to be with me forever."

A/N: Sooo just in 4 days I'm almost at 2k reads. How did this happen? Well sorry for the crappy chapter I'll update soon