Here we come

Jennie's P.O.V

After a week of work it was time to go on vacation. Just me and Jisoo.

I wanted to buy her something. Something to make up for the times I left her alone with our twins.

I head to the jewelry store. Not much was there. Lots of rings, necklaces and rings.

After a bit of a look around I finally gave up. I head out to the door till something caught my eye.

A lady was trying on a necklace. A rose gold necklace with the words Destin.

 A rose gold necklace with the words Destin

It looked pretty. The word had some type of meaning. I search it up. To find it meaning fate in French.

I bought it. It was a lot but I'd do anything for her.

Jisoo's P.O.V

I finish packing me and Jennie's clothes and here my door click.

"Mommy do you have to go?" Miyoung says hugging my leg.

"Yes baby it will only be a few days. Plus your staying with aunty Chaeyoung, aunty Lisa and Ji-hwan."

Yeah Chaeyoung and Lisa tied the not couple years back and now have a kid. He was the same age as Jinsoo and Miyoung so they won't be too lonely.

"I'm home."

"MOMMY!"

The twins dash out of the room. I go out to the living room and see Jennie on the floor with the twins ontop.

"Alright you two get off me."

Jennie gets up and and hugs each of them. She comes up to me and pecks my lips.

"Your done packing already?!" She said seeing the luggage already packed.

"Yup. Everything you need is in there."

"How come your not in there then?"

I start to blush. I smacked her in the back.

"And you know you like it." She says giving me a smirk. Sexy.

"Come on we have to drop off Jinsoo and Miyoung at Chae's."

I carry the luggage into the car. Jinsoo and Miyoung come to the car. They were sad that we were leaving.

Jennie comes to the driver seat making sure everything is alright. I go in and we start to drive.

30 mins later.....

"AUNTY CHAE."

The twins dash out of the car and into Chaeyoung's arms.

"JINSOO. MINYOUNG."

Ji-hwan comes out and starts hugging the group. I knew that they wouldn't be that sad.

We head out of our car and hug Chaeyoung and Ji-hwan. Lisa comes out with tussled hair and drool on the side of her face.

"Looks like you had a long nap." I said trying to hide my laughter.

"Yeah this one kept waking me up." She said wiping the drool on her face.

"Well we have to head to the airport. Lisa don't feed them your burnt food. Chaeyoung don't kill my kids." Jennie said giving them a glare.

"Alright now go. Before I feed your kids my grilled cheese."

"Alright."

"Hawaii here we come."