Eomma and Appa

Jisoo's P.O.V

A tear slipped out of her eyes.

"Hey if you don't wanna talk about it then don't."

I wiped the tear off her cheek and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"I need to tell you."

"Ok tell me."

"I was nine when it happened. My dad came home drunk after drinking with his friends. My mom was mad at him for coming home late. I don't know what else she said after that but then I heard gunshots. I peeked out of my room to see my mom on the floor dead. I hid in my closet for that night. That next morning my dad found out he killed his wife then ended up killing himself."

Tears fell as she told the story. It was heartbreaking. I hugged her while she sobbed. No wonder she was so cold during high school. She pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears.

"I lived with my grandma for the rest of the time until she died. I lost everyone I loved Jisoo. Please don't leave me. You and our kids are the only people I have left. I don't want to lose you too." she wailed.

"You won't ever lose me you got that. Even though I have tried to take my life I wouldn't want to do it knowing you're going to suffer even more."

She hugged me tight not wanting to let go.

"How about your parents?"

"Um..."

Jennie's P.O.V

"Um..."

She had a worried look on her face. Something was bothering her.

'When I told them we were getting married they told me I was a disgrace to the family. Being an only child I had no one to support me in my family. Then I later found out that they died. Some investigators said that they committed suicide while others said they were murdered."

"oh"

There was a long moment of silence.

"I don't let it bother me though. They made my life hell. I guess they died for a reason."

"Yeah, that true."

"You promise to be with and never leave my side right?" I said looking at her

"I promise."

A/N: Sorry for the shitty chapter but just to let you guys know I might not post cuz my birthday next week so I'll be taking a little break. Probably waiting for my friends to text me but they think I'm dead. See you in the next chapter