Epilougue

A/N: For all you Chaelisa shippers I made another book. It called Till my last breath. Just know it's sad.

16 years later

Jennie's P.O.V

"Miyoung-ah, Jinsoo-ah are you sure your both ok?"

The twins went to university and now live away from me and Jisoo.

"Yes, eomma were fine here. How's Ji-hun."

"He's sleeping he misses you too. Make sure you guys come back home for your break."

"Of course it's only in two weeks eomma. Do you really miss us that bad."

"Yes!"

Jisoo yells from the hall.

Ji-hun comes out of his room and lazy walks to the fridge and gets an apple and comes to me in the couch.

I had Ji-hun as I planned. He's a 16-year-old. He was quiet, tall and really sensitive when it comes to the family.

"Miyoung, Jinsoo hurry up and come home I miss you guys." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Just wait, little bro, only 2 more weeks," Jinsoo said waving from his bed.

"We have to go see you soon."

We end the call and start watching tv. A drama was playing. Jisoo's drama. She got back into acting and now plays in a drama called What's wrong with secretary Kim.

"Watching my drama huh."

"Yeah."

Jisoo lays right beside Ji-hun.

"Eomma I have a date tonight I have to go dress up."

"Go I'll drive you."

He gets up and goes back into his room. I move right next to Jisoo and started cuddling with her.

It was 15 minutes we stayed like this

"I never want to move."

"I know but you have to drive Ji-hun to his date."

"Right."

Time skip 2 weeks

"EOMMA!"

The twins run towards me and Jisoo and start hugging us. 6 months without them is hard to live with.

Ji-hun comes outside and runs over towards us hugging Miyoung and Jinsoo.

We go back inside the house and started talking about how they were doing back at school.

...

"Eomma how do you know when you're in love?" Jinsoo asks while blushing.

"When the person you like or live makes you feel special, happy or makes you feel complete," Jisoo ask grabbing me by the shoulder.

"So how did you two fell in love then?." Miyoung asks.

"Let's just say It was love at first sight."

A/N: This is the end of Love at first sight. Thanks to all the people who voted and read this. I have more books I will be working on but this is it for this book.