Time

A/N: I'm addicted to this song and it suits this book kinda.

beep beep beep

"Turn it off," 

I turn over and put my pillow on top of my head. I reach out my hand and try to press the snooze button. After many failed attempts I finally turn it off. I replace my pillow back on my head and turn to Jisoo still sleep.

I peak under my sheets to only find me and Jisoo naked. A small smirk starts to form on my face. 

Her eyes slowly flutter open and locking onto mine. 

"Morning." 

"Don't you have to go to work today."

"Nope. Remember I clear out my schedule just for you."

"Yay! It's been so long since we've done something together."

"Yeah, but first let's get dressed I don't think our kids would wanna see us like this."

I say lifting up covers. We get up and get dressed. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turn to see Jisoo with her eyes closed and her head on my back. I didn't mind it we were both tired and sore.

We walk into the living room and find the twins playing with their tablets. For a 3 year old they're pretty smart.

"Mommy!!!" 

The two run to me and Jisoo and hug us. They were very energetic and looks like they had already eaten. I turn to see the nanny clean up the mess they had made.

"Mommy, can we go to the park?" Jinsoo asks with puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure"

...

We reach the park and let them off of their stroller. They run freely and play on the slide. I sit near the playground under the tree watching them. Jisoo follows sitting right next to me. 

"I missed doing this with you Jendeuk."

"Same with you."

We had a few minutes of silence. Both of us looking and the twins. 

"Jennie?"

"Yeah"

"What happened to your eomma and appa. You never told me about them that much."

The thought of eomma and appa made me cry. It was hard to move on from that event. The way eomma and appa died wasn't like any other death. It was traumatizing.

A/N: I just had another idea for a jensoo book. Why do these things happen? Anyway, I also wanna say I'm thinking of doing a collab soon but that would be postponed cuz I have to ask one of my friends if they wanna do a collab.

But they're not a jensoo shipper so well see where that goes. But if you're interested in doing a collab with me message me and I'll see if you're qualified.