Why

My heart only beats for one person. That person means everything to me. I'll risk my life for her. I'll do anything for her.

But I hurt her. Why did I do that? Why did I hurt her. Why did she try to take her life?

I park my car near the hospital entrance and see Lisa and Rosè sitting out side crying.

I run to them trying to hold in my tears.

"Where is she? Is she ok? Is she gone?" I ask panicking.

"Why would you care about her any way. She loved you, took care of you, and would do anything for you. But you decided to hurt her." Rosé said crying her heart out.

"I do love her. I love her with all my heart. She's my everything. I didn't mean to say that. I'm just aggravated that people judge me and her. I want to love her. Tell me where is she." I said with tears falling to the cold concrete floor.

"She's inside the hospital go ask the nurse." Lisa said comforting Rosé.

I run through the cold hospital doors. Everything moved slow. Every second felt like minutes.

"Where's Kim Jisoo's room?" I ask one of the nurses.

"Room 390. It's down the hall." She said pointing down the white hallway.

I run down looking for Jisoo's room. I see the room number 390 with a chart on the door.

Patient: Kim Jisoo
Sex:female
State: critical condition
Notes: Keep eye on

No this can't be. I open the door to find her laying in the hospital bed. Tubes and wires connected to her. The heart monitor beeps continuously.

I pull up a chair and place it near her bed.

"J-Jisoo... please don't leave me."

I get no response.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry for hurting you I don't want you to go. Your my everything. I need you. I'll wait for you to come back and make things right." Tears fall down my eyes and onto her bed sheet.

Jisoo's P.O.V

I see nothing but black but hear what's going on around me. I want die but I guess I'm still here

"J-Jisoo... please don't leave me." I here some one said. The voice sounds familiar. Jennie, she's here.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry for hurting you I don't want you to go. Your my everything. I need you. I'll wait for you to come back and make things right." She says. I feel her tears hit against my hand.

I want to forgive her but she hurt me. How can I forgive her.