I'm sorry

Jennie's P.O.V

"Don't touch me."

Oh shit.

"Jisoo are you ok?" I start to back up away from her.

"Do you think I'm ok," 

"No, tell me what's wrong?"

"I-its you"

Me? What did i do?

"You're never here at home. Your kids miss you and they seem to love you more than me. I miss you a lot. But you're always of at work."

To be honest I do feel bad. I know I haven't been around them lately and I do miss them.

"I'm sorry I never get to be around a lot. It has just been complicated. I promise I'll try to make time for all of you ok?"

"ok," she says pulling her sleeves up to cover her hands. 

Why did she pull up her sleeves even higher?

 A tint of red starts to seep through her sleeves. I start to get nervous. I head to the shower and find shards of glass on the table. Tiny drops of blood on the bathroom counters.

No, she couldn't do that. 

"Jisoo" 

I run to her and find in her hands a glass shard. Tears start to form in my eyes. 

"I thought you stopped."

"That's what I thought too. So I guess we're both wrong." Tears start to form in her eyes.

All I could do was hug her and cry myself. I felt like a bitch hurting her. I missed her but all I thought about was work. It made me weak seeing her hurt her self.

"Please Jisoo, stop. I hate it when you do this. I can't afford to lose you. You're the only one I have left. I don't want you to leave me like eomma and appa, please." 

"I'm sorry, but sometimes it's the only thing that helps me. I get too stressed around the house watching the twins and having to clean up after them. Then going to bed in an empty bed. Sometimes I think that you forget about me and our kids."

A tear drops from her face and more start to follow. I can't believe I've done this. It's all my fault.

"Here's what I'll do. I'll make my work schedule shorter so I can have more time to spend with you ok?"

"Ok, that would be good." She said giving me a smile.

"So that means we're good now right."

"Not quite"

She puts a smirk on her face.

She pins me on the wall and leaves wet kisses all over.

"Now we're good."

She goes to bed with a smirk on her face.

"To can play at that game." 

A/N: So guys I really want to know what ideas you guys might have for this book. Please comment because I don't know where this book is going to lead to.