More 18+

"Jennie..... Fuck me" Jisoo said pulling me on top. I pick her up bridal style into her bedroom. I lay her down on her bed and crawl on top of her.

I pressed my lips on hers while squeezing her thighs making her moan out my name. I unbutton her shirt to reveal her abs and scars.

I unclip her bra and reveal her breast. I start to suck on her nipples making her moan out my name even louder.

"Jennie~~~ More." She said giving me a wet kiss.

I remove her shorts and aim for her panties. It was soaked, but I didn't care. I removed her panties. I slowly put my hand towards her slits jerking it in.

Jisoo jerks back and yelps. "Tell me what you want Jisoo" I said making get her horny as fuck.

"I want you." She moaned grabbing my boobs and holding them in her clutches.

"Jisoo, I never knew you were this good." I said giving her big sloppy kiss.

Jisoo threw me onto the bed sheets and crawled on top of me. She slithered her hands down my abs making me cum all over the sheets.

She heads toward my slits and jerks it in and out so fast.

"Jisoo, Your sooo good" I moan making her go faster and faster.

It hurts, but it was pleasurable.

She leans in close and kisses me while she jerks in her fingers. I threw her back on the sheets taking control.

"Squirt for me baby girl." I said aim for her vagina.

"Your wish is my command." She said looking at me seductively.

She squirts and her juices land into my mouth. I lick my lips and jerk my fingers back inside her. She starts to moan out my name making me go faster.

"Jennie I'm goin-" I cut her off.

"Do it for me." I said feeling the wetness on my fingers.

"I think we had enough for today." Jisoo said panting.

Both of us were tired and wet. I layed down next to her and starting to smell something good in the kitchen. Me and Jisoo were in the bed.  Who is it?

"Jisoo, lets go eat." I said putting on my clothes.

She puts on her clothes and we walk out to the kitchen. Chaeyoung and Lisa were in the kitchen.

"You guys have fun?" Lisa said give me and Jisoo a smirk.

"We heard everything." Chaeyoung said starting to laugh.

" Ugh, Jisoo More" Chaeyoung imitated with the laughter of Lisa

"Jennie, Fuck me." Lisa said laughing her ass off.

"For your information we had the best time and it was very pleasurable." Jisoo said giving me a back hug.

Chaeyoung served us our food and put on inkigayo. Me and Jisoo ate and enjoyed our time together.

"I love you Kim Jisoo."  I said laying my head on her shoulder.

"I love you more Jennie Kim." She said giving me a kiss.

" She said giving me a kiss