New lives

2 months later......

After 2 months in the hospital, Jisoo would finally be discharged.

I walk in the hospital room and see Jisoo already dressed and feeding the twins

"You ready to go home baby."

I pick up one of the twins. And help feed them.

"Yup I'm finally going home."

I lay the twins down in their car seats. I kiss each of them on their cheek.

"What about me!?"

Jisoo crossed her arms and pouted at me. I kiss her lips softly and slowly.

Jisoo gave me a smirk once I pulled away.

We carried the twins two the car. The paparazzi started to take a picture while carrying the twins.

I honestly don't mind them taking pictures as long as they don't hurt the twins.

We head to the car and stop the car seats tightly.

"You ready to go home," I ask holding Jisoo's hand.

"Yeah let's go home."

We start to drive and I pull up in our driveway. I pick up the twins and enter the house.

"Here's your new home Mi-young and Jinsoo."

They were fast asleep. It looked like Jisoo when she was asleep.

I plopped my self down on the couch. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me.

...

"Aww, baby you tired," Jisoo said cuddling right next to me.

"Yeah,"

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I miss doing this with you," I said breaking the silence.

"I know, I do too," she said fixing my hair.

I heard a small cry from the back. I got up and saw Mi-young crying and getting fussy.

I picked her up and started to feed her. Only a few seconds later Jinsoo started to cry.

Jisoo fed him and rocked him to sleep. I rocked Mi-young and soon both of them were asleep.

"Wow. I didn't know parenting was this hard." I say going back to the couch.

"Well, this is our lives now."

"And I can't wait to see whats next."