Hawaii

A/N: This gonna be a really bad chapter

Jennie P.O.V

We drive to the airport and check our selves in and wait to board our plane. We check out some old pictures on my phone and remembering the good times. 

They call our numbers and head to the plane. I found out that it was Jisoo's first time on a plane.

"Jinjja! How come you never told me."

"You never asked."

It was a bit stressful but we made it. We checked into our hotels the one that I chose was Disney.  We checked in and grab our key card and go to our room. It was 9:00 at night so we were both tired.

We were in awe. It was a big room and had a really nice view.

 It was a big room and had a really nice view

"Wow. It's big."

"Yeah. Just for you and me."

We washed up and head to sleep.

Time skip

"Come one Chu hurry. I wanna see the dancers." I say tugging Jisoo like a little kid.

"Ok wait."

She gets her purse and we head down to the lobby. There were dancers doing some traditional dance with Stitch. 

I get some pictures and then leave. Our anniversary is tomorrow and I had something planned. Something big.

1. Go on a tour

2. Go shopping 

3. Go on the boat ride 

4. Suprise her

"So what are we gonna do here?"

"You'll see."

We head on our tour bus and got to see the beaches and nice palm trees that you don't really see in Korea. After the tour we went to little shops and bought some flowers and things that were weird.

Jisoo's P.O.V

Jennie took everywhere. It was nice and really fun. She kept taking pictures and buying useless stuff. I loved it. It was everything I dreamed of. It was starting to become night and Jennie said she had one more thing for me.

She called a taxi and took us to the pier where some boats where. I handed the driver the money and we head towards one of the boats. 

We head on and we automatically start moving. We were heading to an island. I had a sign. 

"Look up." I read.

I looked up to see fireworks. Blue, pink, gold, green, all the colors sparkled in the night sky. It was beautiful. 

"You like it?" 

"I love it manduek." 

Her hand slipped from behind me pulling back toward her chest tightly squeezing me.

"I also bought something for you." 

"You didn't have to buy me anything. I should be the one to be buying you things."

"I know but over the past few years I wasn't always there to support you and our kids so I did this to make it up."

"Aww Jennie-yah i still feel bad for making you do things like this for me."

I look at my phone. 12:00. 

"Happy anniversary Jisoo."

She pulls out a necklace with the word destin on it.

"Turn around and let me put it on you."

"What does it mean?"

"Fate. I never expected ever in my life to find a girl like you. Sure we may have our bad times but you always stick with me. Fate chose us to be together and stick together. I love you Jisoo with all my heart. I'm never letting go of you ever."

"Neither am I. I won't let anyone separate us ever. I love you."

A/N: An epilogue and that's it for this book. Also thanks to  @gabbanawp for making a book cover for this book follow them and if you want you can request a book cover from them cuz they're a really good designer. Also go follow @Draco_Drake, @enseoulite, @BaeYJ14