Epilogue

Epilogue-

   So after all that drama love over came all. Or did it. Well... It did.

   After two years of dating Louis finally gained the courage to propose to Niall. Niall said yes and they were married 3 months later. Their marriage did leave problems especially when states they were touring in did not allow gay marriage. But they made it through every single problem. Together through it all.

   Later they adopted their first and only son Peter. Peter grew up on tour with them. Harry and Ali got married. They made Ali the god mother so Ali watched Peter on spare time.

   Zayn married Perrie but that's not very important. Oh and Liam and Danielle got married but still... Not important.

   One direction toured on and on and on until retirement was being forced to them.

   Peter kept the Horan-Tomlinson Musician gene going by becoming a solo artist. In the future he is a well known singer.

   Zayn and Xavier took a test to see if they were related but it said they weren't either way they still looked like it.

   Xavier and Stan had up and down break-ups but eventually got married.

   Louis's fear of haters was always there in him a little. but he ignored it.

   Two weeks after the recent "Coming Out" Party Niall and Louis moved in together leaving Ali to move in to.

   Niall and Louis spent there lives together and lived happily ever after... The End :)

A/N

Heyy My Lil Cookies. So That's The End... *Tear Tear Sniffle Sniffle* I'm Going To Miss This Story But The Niam One Will Be Up Probably... Now. So Go Check It Out. I Decided To Call It. "Things Change." :) Check It Out Sometime? So I dedicated This Chapter To A Random Fan Using A Randomizer. So Congrats SiriBH. You Get The Last Dedication ;) Anyway You Guys Are Truly Amazing And I Love You All ~Yours Truly Haley. :)